RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Hello,
Could you add 7z format, please ?
Thanks a lot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-14-2020, 11:47 AM
Could you please add "exit app" in addition with "exit to menu" button in the pause menu for exiting right into the front end or launcher 3rd party...?

nb: I heard about the -pause-menu-exit parameter but it's not every launcher support it
thanks
Big Grin
07-26-2020, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020 07:29 AM by dhanushx012.)
i also wanted 2 play it on my s60 but the hardware of it is awful! mx player
07-30-2020, 07:16 PM
I dont have an android too.
08-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Premise: In Valkyria Chronicles 3, the analog makes you run while the dpad makes you walk slowly. During shooting phase, analog moves crosshair quickly while dpad moves crosshair slowly to allow precise aiming.

Issue: I'd like to, for example, use W to run forward, and then holding SHIFT+W to walk forward. I'd like to press A to move the crosshair swiftly to the left, and then pressing SHIFT+A to move the crosshair slowly to the left.

Is there no option for this?
08-10-2020, 01:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2020 07:55 PM by Dukatti.)
VZHAN,
[for wasd analog] map a key called Analog Limiter in Controls->Control Mapping [to Shift], then configure it in Controls->Analog Limiter and set to desired minimum.

for advanced/extended mapping when something is not implemented yet you can always try to use AutoHotkey and Universal Controller Remapper.
If possible, it's better to avoid third-party tools and contribute to PPSSPP, though. Code of this mapping feature is available in Dolphin emulator.
08-26-2020, 04:47 PM
Would like the file/folder search function under Games to allow searching to a secondary drive. At the moment I can only search within the same drive PPSSPP is located on, however I prefer to have games stored on secondary drive.
09-07-2020, 06:23 PM

I just wanted to inquire that if the PPSSPP team can put the PPSSPP - Standalone BETA on Nintendo Switch if it could be put in the Nintendo eShop because my Nintendo Switch is patched and I cannot seem to hack it.

Thanks a lot!
09-10-2020, 04:34 AM
(08-26-2020 04:47 PM)Holiday101 Wrote:  Would like the file/folder search function under Games to allow searching to a secondary drive. At the moment I can only search within the same drive PPSSPP is located on, however I prefer to have games stored on secondary drive.

If you browse to the top, you can change drives. You can also click Browse... and choose the drive.

(09-07-2020 06:23 PM)SoIomon Wrote:  I just wanted to inquire that if the PPSSPP team can put the PPSSPP - Standalone BETA on Nintendo Switch if it could be put in the Nintendo eShop because my Nintendo Switch is patched and I cannot seem to hack it.

Thanks a lot!

Not likely. Nintendo is very against emulation of any kind, except the virtual console.

-[Unknown]
09-11-2020, 11:01 AM
(09-10-2020 04:34 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  
(08-26-2020 04:47 PM)Holiday101 Wrote:  Would like the file/folder search function under Games to allow searching to a secondary drive. At the moment I can only search within the same drive PPSSPP is located on, however I prefer to have games stored on secondary drive.

If you browse to the top, you can change drives. You can also click Browse... and choose the drive.

(09-07-2020 06:23 PM)SoIomon Wrote:  I just wanted to inquire that if the PPSSPP team can put the PPSSPP - Standalone BETA on Nintendo Switch if it could be put in the Nintendo eShop because my Nintendo Switch is patched and I cannot seem to hack it.

Thanks a lot!

Not likely. Nintendo is very against emulation of any kind, except the virtual console.

-[Unknown]

Sad
09-12-2020, 06:07 PM
has a feature been requested to display some sort of average total rating and average device rating for game compatibility inside the emulator at all?
10-20-2020, 09:12 AM
2 Android-specific ones:
# Have the "Change Memory Stick folder" setting give you a folder browser instead of just typing
# If we set the Memory Stick folder to the SD card, have PPSSPP ask Android for permission to write to it
12-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Hi! 3 features requests:

1. Add an option for disabling all cheats automatically whenever the game plays a FMV (re-enabling it after the FMV, of course.

2. Copy Dolphin's stereoscopy (I know someone already asked to add stereoscopy, but I wanted to reiterate it, and suggest copying Dolphin's because it's already there, and they overcame all the problems with it). Also, Dolphin's stereoscopy is broken on Android/Adreno, so please make it work on it!
https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2015/05/13/...rspective/

3. Copy Citra's stereoscopy on Google Cardboard too, it works GREAT! That would be very nice in PPSSPP.

Thanks for this great emu! I bought the PPSSPP Gold licence for a long time, thanks for all the hard work!
01-20-2021, 12:30 PM
Please add bezels/overlay support to fill in those black bars :/
01-31-2021, 10:48 PM
Evening All,

I could not see it when searching, so apologies if I've missed this. Will there any functionality for specifying memory card (MS Pro) location on the future windows version of PPSSPP ? Just been using the emulator and it now is not adding save files to the virtual memory stick pro, saying it has ran out of space and cannot tell it there is another MS Pro in the emulator.

Many thanks