Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
10-06-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Would it be possible to add UPnP support for Ad-Hoc?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Mappable mouse cursor and left/right mouse button
Basically what the title says. It'd be nice if we could map the mouse cursor and the two main mouse buttons to the d-pad or analog stick, especially for games that have cursors of their own, like P3P, iDOLM@STER SP's Expression Lessons, etc
10-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-08-2015, 08:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2015 08:53 AM by Yaddahdah.)
Integer zoom screen resolution option
Would it be possible to have an option like those in the .emu emulators where the resolution is set to a multiple of the resolution of the console without stretching the picture.

Kind of like this (x2 the SNES resolution)

10-09-2015, 05:13 AM
Raspberry Pi 2 support. There's stuff in CMakelists for it, but it doesn't compile without tweaking, and then doesn't run.

I've shared my notes building 1.0.1 on Rasbian Wheezy in the Pi thread of the development forums. 1.1 on Rasbian Jesse still doesn't compile out of the box, but looks like it needs less tweaking.
10-09-2015, 04:40 PM
(Suggest) New Interface
Would You Like to make PPSSPP New Interface like this..??
(Sorry for my bad English )

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-09-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: (Suggest) New Interface
It would be neat if we could make themes for PPSSPP or maybe like a drag and drop thing so we can edit the GUI like we want. Would be neat if we had an option to edit it.
10-09-2015, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2015 07:24 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: (Suggest) New Interface
Include the PlayStation logo is impossible because it's copyrighted...

Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-12-2015, 05:43 PM
Any method to set PSP's system date (and not to follow your PC's date)
I'm currently playing Dissidia 012 and this game has a unique feature based on what day of the week it is, I would like the ability to set and lock the PSP's system date and not have it follow whatever my computer time is, is this possible? If not I guess I should turn this into some kind of feature request, because Dissidia is far from the only PSP game that has features like this that are based on time of date / day time.

Hopefully this is not something hard to implement.
10-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
10-12-2015, 11:15 PM
Overriding date is probably doable, but it would only affect the start time, and most importantly not affect save states. For similar reasons, it wouldn't be possible to change it during gameplay (allowing this would likely cause various bugs in games.)

Not sure the best way to present such a setting to avoid confusion...

-[Unknown]
10-13-2015, 01:07 PM
Changing OS time does exactly same thing already with same limitations. People might just not understand the limitations of it and with the unthrottle/savestates abuse they might not even know if it works.

In the end changing system time is just another way of cheating and for that imo cwcheats can do much more.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
10-13-2015, 01:36 PM
Separate data and settings folder
Hi,

Thanks for all your marvelous work Smile

My request:

Could you please implement the possibility to configure the data (memstick, etc.) and settings folder separate from the application folder?
This will make switching to a newer build while still keeping an older version much easier.

Thanks in advance Smile
10-13-2015, 04:36 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2015 04:43 PM by Special.)
(10-12-2015 11:15 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Overriding date is probably doable, but it would only affect the start time, and most importantly not affect save states. For similar reasons, it wouldn't be possible to change it during gameplay (allowing this would likely cause various bugs in games.)

Not sure the best way to present such a setting to avoid confusion...

-[Unknown]

Not elegant at all, but maybe just a simple text file in the psp's directory that has the date in it for which to load.

I could have sworn I requested this before but I'm not seeing it in the first post, but as a multi-monitor setup guy I would love to have a Borderless Fullscreen Windowed option, Fullscreen currently causes a sort of blinking/flashing to occur when you click on other monitors as PPSSPP looses its focus, this drives me nuts, playing in a Window does not cause this blinking/flashing to occur, but not being able to take up the fullscreen and hide the borders does suck.

Please save me from this conundrum!
10-14-2015, 11:54 AM
(10-13-2015 04:36 PM)Special Wrote:  but as a multi-monitor setup guy I would love to have a Borderless Fullscreen Windowed option, Fullscreen currently causes a sort of blinking/flashing to occur

Actually the normal Fullscreen in PPSSPP is Windowed Fullscreen. The blinking and flashing that you see is most likely some gpu driver optimization that detects that a fullscreen window and treats it more like a fullscreen app for performance.