Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Question] Save state
05-05-2013, 05:21 PM
[Question] Save state
Is save state not working on the latest builds or is it just me having an issue? I can save on save state but I can't load it. I can provide log if you want.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2013, 05:33 PM
RE: [Question] Save state
You mean it is crashing with the same build?What game or games tried to quicksave?
05-05-2013, 05:41 PM
Brave Story: New Traveler and Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley. At first, I thought it is just the HM: HOLV, but when I try BS: NT, it crashes if I load it. Yes, I tried it with the same build. I can use save state without a problem before. That was when I am playing Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. And it is working on HM before, too. But after I finished TOTW: RM, I deleted it and the only game I can test the new builds is HM: HOLV.
05-05-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 05:46 PM by sfageas.)
I dont know if some game have some conflict with certain options enabled,like if have enabled fast memory or frame skip e.g when i tried to quicksave in wipeout pure with frameskip enabled & quickload after it boots in game with blackscreen and i must disable frameskip to get screen
05-05-2013, 05:58 PM
I don't usually use frameskip. And mine's crashing always if I load it, not just black screen. I can provide another log file for devs if they ask me. 'Cause my last problem is fixed because I provide a log file. Smile Sorry if I'm always encountering a problem. Sad
05-05-2013, 06:04 PM
I like people when posting bugs/crashes or anything else that doesn't seems right,emulator becomes better for posting such things
05-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Thanks Smile That's the purpose of this account Big Grin I don't usually post here unless I encounter a bug or problem on the emulator.

Anyways, if I unchecked the Dynarec(JIT) before I load a ROM, I am able to load my save state. But how can I play it if I disable JIT? It lags so much.
05-05-2013, 06:40 PM
And the problem is you can't enable it after,at least we know it crashes with Dynarec on
05-05-2013, 07:12 PM
My last problem is it crashes if I load a ROM when Dynarec(JIT) is checked. If I unchecked it, I can load a ROM without a problem. My problem always is about Dynarec(JIT). What does it mean?
05-05-2013, 07:33 PM
phone,windows or another system?
05-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Android. I'm the one with a Tegra 2-powered phone, remember? Smile
05-05-2013, 07:59 PM
correct!sorry Smile does it happens on windows?Jit is still in development on phones so i guess this is why it crashes
05-05-2013, 08:08 PM
But why am I the only one who's facing these problems? I'm kinda special. xD
05-05-2013, 08:17 PM
indeed anyone else to confirm? Smile