05-05-2015, 02:51 PM
RE: Phantasy Star Portable 2
yep i know,
just read it in github issue...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2015, 09:05 PM
Can someone make a place furniture anywhere and infinite decoration points cwcheat? Pretty please?
05-13-2015, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2015 02:54 AM by Shadowgodd.)
still has issues... as of 05/12/15.
Note 3, Lollipop 5.0

been messing with settings but the only smoothest playability is if;
renderer is off
upscaler off
aniscopic off
HW off
psp res off
basically it only works if it looks like crap, it also makes any dialogue box unreadable rendering the game still unplayable.
at medocre settings;
render off
HW 3x
PSP Res 3x
aniscopic 8x nearest
upscaler 1x hybrid
it runs ok, but has some audio stutter... looks ok kinda like original psp version. but with the fact that most other games work very well with everthing maxed, such as CCFFVII, GEB, and MHFU this game should be able to do the same.

no 512 is pretty low... it barely runs on my Note3 with 1.8GB of ram freed up.
05-14-2015, 10:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2015 10:26 PM by SonRockyStrife.)
I'm playing on an Acer 500, android 3.2.1 1ghz 1gb ram. Its a 10x7, and I'm playing full screen with a Moga Hero controller. Game works 7/10. I have the rendering and display down to x1. All speedups except disable alpha, which blocks up the greens. No major issues. White walls sometimes in the caves on moatoob. In the rear view of my ship, and all the shops and office the speed drops down to about 40%. Room never drops below 90%. Most missions run at neearly 100% at all times, no audio lag. Sometimes bosses will disappear for a second and weapon glow disappears intermittently. Other than that, real fun to play. Am upgrading to tablet with roughly double the performance, and I expect perfection.
05-17-2015, 04:07 AM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2015 04:11 AM by Shadowgodd.)
i got it to work ok the other night... cleared my cache and RAM space before running the game.
then turned everything to 2x and turned renderer to cartoon it played much better so been playing it like that... reminds me of gods eater burst now lol... just cuz of the cellshaded anime look that cartoon gives it... i also tried it with renderer off and it worked pretty good too but i find cartoon to be working the best.
but on my other games like MHFU i use natural colors and on CCFFVII i use 4Q... i love being able to save individual settings per game now! makes it much easier... i can just play a game without having ro remess with setting each time.
05-20-2015, 10:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 10:28 AM by Vinicius147.)
As I multiplayer game without internet on android via hotspost wifi?
06-14-2015, 05:53 PM
Hello. I've tried the latest build but the graphics still looks pixelated. The only works build for me is PPSSPP 0.9.8 build because the graphics is not pixelated. Can somebody please fix this graphics problems or can somebody please patch the PSP2 newest hacks to PPSSPP 0.9.8? Sad

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-19-2015, 03:25 PM
Hello, this is my very, very first post in this website so pardon any errors (but please point them out so I don't make them again). I'm not sure if someone already mentioned this problem....I got the 1.0 version of the PPSSPP, and there seems to be a problem with every FMV video, including the intro. Each 9/10 FMV cutscene I get in the game, for some reason freezes in the very, very first frame. The audio keeps playing perfectly fine like if nothing happened, but the screen gets stuck in that single frame and never changes until the cutscene ends.

Like I said, this includes the intro, both when starting the game and after killing the Svaltia. The game itself seems to run fine for the most part, it's just the cutscenes that have that problem. While I can still play the game fine, it does get seriously annoying and difficult to follow the story with that issue. And it happens very commonly, just today, I played for about 4 hours with 3 different characters, 2 of them just-created, and with each of them ALL cutscenes had the problem appear, except for 1. Single. Cutscene, which then showed the issue when I watched it with the 2nd character.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with the specific version I use, or if it's something else. Couldn't find a way to stop the problem either. I later noticed that it seems more like the Emulator's screen itself is what freezes, since even the FPS/Speed Counter freezes up, and no "pop-ups" appear when I activate "high-speed". In some cases I couldn't even make the Game Settings menu appear no matter how many times I clicked, until the cutscene ended. I would post a pic or 2, but I don't know how to do it here.

On a sidenote, there was another, smaller issue. I got the "pause when not focused" option on, and everytime I'm shopping in Clad 6 and minimize the Emulator or click outside it's window, I get a message saying it stopped working and then closes. Not sure what causes this or how to fix it, I've only gotten it twice, both times when in the Interior Decoration Shop. Doesn't seem to happen anywhere else.
07-23-2015, 12:03 PM
(06-14-2015 05:53 PM)Kuromii Wrote:  Hello. I've tried the latest build but the graphics still looks pixelated. The only works build for me is PPSSPP 0.9.8 build because the graphics is not pixelated. Can somebody please fix this graphics problems or can somebody please patch the PSP2 newest hacks to PPSSPP 0.9.8? Sad

That also is my problem but when I downgraded to the older version.. it lags and if I just put frameskip to 1 I experience black screen flashes....
hope someone would help us...
08-07-2015, 05:38 AM
My game randomly locks up for a reason I can't figure out, the screen freezes but I can still hear music and speed unthrottle works (I can hear the sound speeding up) but nothing changes on-screen, not even the FPS/Speed counter.
So far my game has frozen in the main menu when I tried moving the selection, once when I joined a friend's party and once in the middle of a mission when I was doing stuff in my inventory.
Is the Phantasy Star games just this buggy or is there a specific setting that completely screws the game over? I've had no problems with other games so far.
I'm using PPSSPP v1.0.1 x64 on Win7 SP1 x64 playing ULUS10529.
08-08-2015, 02:15 AM
Are you using frame skipping(that includes setting it on auto)?

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-31-2015, 05:30 AM
sorry for not posting for a long time because i lost interest in playing because of the graphical problems that made it unplayable. But when I rechecked his thread I wanted to play this again so ill be checking his thread every 2 -4 hours or so except sleeptime (gmt+8) so feel free to ask anything. just to be sure these are my specs

1.2 quad core
opengl es 2.0
default screen resolution 720x1280
1 gb ram

i just did a screenshot so you could see the problem.
im using v1.0.1 ppsspp android version. i quit the older one because even if its not pixelated my eyes are irritated of the flashes and the original camera problems are there.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-31-2015, 05:47 AM
It looks like PPSSPP is drawing at a resolution much worse than your device's resolution. I say that based on the size of the controls and the pixelation of the graphics. I suggest you reset settings to defaults.

-[Unknown]
08-31-2015, 07:20 AM
(08-31-2015 05:47 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  It looks like PPSSPP is drawing at a resolution much worse than your device's resolution. I say that based on the size of the controls and the pixelation of the graphics. I suggest you reset settings to defaults.

-[Unknown]

unfortunately when I did reset my settings and played it it still looks the same.... it seems weird because when I played it on my friends phone it worked with the same settings as mine.
09-02-2015, 12:27 AM
Undecided
I tried ro fix it and rhe only thing i can do is to make the characters somewhat blurry instead of pixelated. I made the "texture filtering" to "linear" and the characters now look like that and the text is somewhat seen. the only problem is that its eating up my FPS and now it runs on 50% slowest. It runs at 70-80% average...

I will be uploading a screenshot later.