Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Question regarding cut scenes
05-03-2013, 02:57 PM
Question regarding cut scenes
Hi,
I only just recently discovered this mind blowing emulator. So far its lightning fast for me, despite the fact that I have an average PC.
Ok so to the point, no game I've tried so far has any music, nor cut scenes.
I am aware of the fact that it's in early development, but I'm just wondering why is that exactly?

Examples would be FF VII Crisis Core, Dissidia 012.
Thanks a bunch! Big GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
05-03-2013, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2013 03:05 PM by kenny43.)
RE: Question regarding cut scenes
(05-03-2013 02:57 PM)adk1580 Wrote:  Hi,
I only just recently discovered this mind blowing emulator. So far its lightning fast for me, despite the fact that I have an average PC.
Ok so to the point, no game I've tried so far has any music, nor cut scenes.
I am aware of the fact that it's in early development, but I'm just wondering why is that exactly?

Examples would be FF VII Crisis Core, Dissidia 012.
Thanks a bunch! Big GrinBig Grin

Welcome to the forums! Atract3 and Atract3+ audios (Used for voices and BGM mostly) as well as video cutscenes are not supported yet but they have been working on it and doing great progress, you can follow up here if you want:
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997

There's a build aviable on there where you can get to work audio and video, it's experimental but you could then help them progress by reporting issues you encounter, but please, do not ask for anything and read the comments to understand what's going on! If you have any doubts adress them here on the forums first, and then you'll be directed on the right direction.

Feel welcome to the comunity Smile

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
05-03-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Question regarding cut scenes
You just answered to your own question.Emulator is still in development so be patient

Thread closed
Thread Closed