Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.9 Average
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker
01-15-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2015 10:27 AM by hong620.)
RE: Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
DiscID: ULUS10509
ImageID: -
Version: v0.9.9.1-1458-g81e0ab4-windows-amd64

little glitch in fonts size and space between letters.

Co-op and Versus-op is working perfectly.
(without any VPN things. Built-in Pro Adhoc server works native IPv4)

just not too much high-pings. at least works untill 300pings, adhoc playable.

but if play like 'AdhocHost<->Client<->Client's in-game Host' are make the lantercy twice.
so if your friends are live in half-across the earth, then choose in-game Host wisly.

but still unplayable errors in Trade functions.

Trade - Connection error when trade list load started.
Host & Client all shows that error messages, but Client's searching is loop infinitly.
so client have to reset the game.

Recuruit - It's already reported, so i don't have to talk more about this.
Just Infinity Search Wireless AP.
(real PSP is stop when nothing AP catch & time-outed)
it will be works when emulate code implant for WLAN far.

seems still some of part of network code are not implented on ppsspp.

i think someone have to check it out.

#EDIT 1 : i just check the Delivery Function, it works just fine.

In-game host from Ad-hoc Server Host is just fine.
but In-game host form ad-hoc Server Client is almost impossible. (Connection Errors)

some of friend can, but some of are can't.

i dunno why this is happening.
but still need more tests from various user environment.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2015, 08:50 AM
So does the online function work better on the latest version then?
01-16-2015, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2015 03:13 PM by hong620.)
(01-16-2015 08:50 AM)Drinkie Wrote:  So does the online function work better on the latest version then?

yeap, sure.

some of 2D Event Scenes are slow down when turn-off some options.(for stable ad-hoc Sync)

almost major title compatibility is good enough. ad-hoc also.

so, wait some little times for PPSSPP 1.0

it seems come out soon.
02-07-2015, 10:25 PM
now with versión 1.0 of ppsspp the game need enable a cheat in a battle for kill the enemy or this is fixed in this new versión?

any notice?
02-08-2015, 01:20 AM
This is fixed in 1.0 with default settings.

-[Unknown]
02-11-2015, 03:23 AM
I'm getting a KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS when launching Peace Walker on OSX 10.10, running ppsspp 1.0. Previous builds worked fine as does Android. Any suggestions?
02-20-2015, 11:08 AM
I take it cheats don't work with co-op? If so, I just have a 60fps-cheat here (Force 60fps in Settings doesn't work) and my friend just refuses to play with locked 20 fps. Wat do?
02-28-2015, 12:47 AM
Everything's been working perfectly on my end, besides a strange bug where the explosions are black squares (Mentioned previously in this thread). Is there any fix for it? I've been changing the settings for a while, but nothing has changed it all.
04-10-2015, 06:55 PM
(02-20-2015 11:08 AM)TechNoirMK Wrote:  I take it cheats don't work with co-op? If so, I just have a 60fps-cheat here (Force 60fps in Settings doesn't work) and my friend just refuses to play with locked 20 fps. Wat do?

I want to play its single play at 60fps. Will your cheat suitable for my purpose? Can you share it to me? Tongue

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
04-11-2015, 08:36 PM
Hey guys, I encountered a strange problem in this game today.
I quickly wanted to finish extra ops 17 (Fulton Recovery mission), and something went wrong here. I have a quicksave just before the end. When I finish the mission, either one of the following things happens (depending on how I mess around with the settings):
- it locks up after a second of loading my quicksave, only task manager helps me out - this is when I disable the JIT.
- it crashes immediately after the mission successful message, but before the results (you know, the default windows ëncountered a problem, look online for a solution, close the program) - this is when I run all default settings that worked until now.
- it goes to the results, it saves my game, but then it just presents me with a wonderfully emulated and rendered black screen. If I restart ppsspp, it tries to load this save game and just stays black too, never showing me the msf base menu. - this is when I disable Fast Memory

I use 1.0.1, happens both in 32 and 64 versions. I am able to return to mission select, but no matter which mission I select after this, it gets the same issue. Anyone have any ideas?
04-12-2015, 05:09 PM
(04-11-2015 08:36 PM)blutar Wrote:  Hey guys, I encountered a strange problem in this game today.
I quickly wanted to finish extra ops 17 (Fulton Recovery mission), and something went wrong here. I have a quicksave just before the end. When I finish the mission, either one of the following things happens (depending on how I mess around with the settings):
- it locks up after a second of loading my quicksave, only task manager helps me out - this is when I disable the JIT.
- it crashes immediately after the mission successful message, but before the results (you know, the default windows ëncountered a problem, look online for a solution, close the program) - this is when I run all default settings that worked until now.
- it goes to the results, it saves my game, but then it just presents me with a wonderfully emulated and rendered black screen. If I restart ppsspp, it tries to load this save game and just stays black too, never showing me the msf base menu. - this is when I disable Fast Memory

I use 1.0.1, happens both in 32 and 64 versions. I am able to return to mission select, but no matter which mission I select after this, it gets the same issue. Anyone have any ideas?

Are you using any cheats? I know Y's Seven will crash on me if I have cheats enabled before I load my game. Either way you should avoid using quick saves (I assume you meant a save state) that take you to a point before the game normally saved. I read in some other thread that doing that can cause issues.

You could also try the latest git version.
http://ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds
04-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Hi everyone... new guy here...
I been fowolling the progress and it is amazing the improves day by day...thanks for the hardwork devs...

Now i have a question on version 9.1.1.b (cant remeber exactly) ill play mgspw fine or at least the beginning but when i updated to 1.0.1 the graphics are very much blurry in the cutscenes and the game itself...
Ttest the 3rd. Birthday and everything is working and also assassins creed blurry also....
Can somebody help me with this... or point me at the right direction...
I have install on a Lg G2 android 4.2, ppsspp 1.0.1.

Thanks everybody in advance...
04-14-2015, 01:09 PM
I read here that the game supported DLC packs, but it doesn't seem to be the case, at least with either 1.0.1 or 1.0.1 423rd build. If you go to extras menu to check the DLC and afterwards try to install data, even if it's your first time playing (nothing on SAVEDATA apart from the DLC packs) the game will tell you that there's an error with the memstick and it won't install data. You won't also be able to play the game (to solve that just rename your memstick folder, start playing the game and install the data and then cut and paste that data into your older memstick folder and rename it back to the correct name).

(04-14-2015 12:05 PM)darkpikasso Wrote:  Hi everyone... new guy here...
I been fowolling the progress and it is amazing the improves day by day...thanks for the hardwork devs...

Now i have a question on version 9.1.1.b (cant remeber exactly) ill play mgspw fine or at least the beginning but when i updated to 1.0.1 the graphics are very much blurry in the cutscenes and the game itself...
Ttest the 3rd. Birthday and everything is working and also assassins creed blurry also....
Can somebody help me with this... or point me at the right direction...
I have install on a Lg G2 android 4.2, ppsspp 1.0.1.

Thanks everybody in advance...
Just in case, did you change the resolution in the graphics settings?
04-14-2015, 04:41 PM
I have change the resolution in graphics and nothing i have try anything and nothing Sad
04-21-2015, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2015 03:19 PM by TechNoirMK.)
(04-10-2015 06:55 PM)eghost355 Wrote:  
(02-20-2015 11:08 AM)TechNoirMK Wrote:  I take it cheats don't work with co-op? If so, I just have a 60fps-cheat here (Force 60fps in Settings doesn't work) and my friend just refuses to play with locked 20 fps. Wat do?

I want to play its single play at 60fps. Will your cheat suitable for my purpose? Can you share it to me? Tongue

Thanks a lot! Big Grin
Yes, SP is working fine with this. I still don't know about CO-OPS, though. Can anyone please test this in CO-OPS?

_C0 Force 60 FPS beta
_L 0x2055DE04 0x00000001
_L 0x203E7540 0x00000005
_L 0x203E7524 0x3F800000