Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 HD Cards Texture Pack
04-11-2022, 05:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2022 07:00 AM by chrisfand.)
Photo Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 HD Cards Texture Pack
Texture pack for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6

DOWNLOAD LINK
v1.0, HQ lossless PNGs, includes anime and TCG images
https://drive.google.com/uc?id=16D_62niV...t=download

Screenshot Comparison
v1.0: Album

Changelog
v1.0
- Initial release

Info
  • Some TCG artwork was used instead of OCG artwork, to have cards with English text in the card images.
  • All large card images generated with Python.
  • All TCG small card images generated with TCGEditor.
  • Album sized card anime card images from YGOPRO. About ~300 anime/game exclusive cards, or cards that didn't have a passcode, were created with Anime Yu-Gi-Oh Card Maker.
Known Issues / Missing Textures
  • Dark Synchro cards have some leftover placeholder text, fixed in next update
  • Cards use English name from Yugipedia. Some translations may have older card names or use their own preference (eg. Harpie's Brother instead of Sky Scout)
  • Token cards are missing because there is no easy way to dump the hashes. If anyone wants to contribute them I can add it to the pack.
  • Large card images sometimes contain garbage data in the bottom right corner which leads to the game using random texture hashes. Occasionally you will see a card that momentarily shows it's old texture until you go to another card then return. If you know a way to resolve this without using the reduceHash setting (breaks text rendering), please let me know.

Special Thanks
xan1242's CIPTool for dumping textures from the game
clickclaxer01 for translation, updated card frame textures, and other helpul info
epicepicness from YGOPRO2 forums for anime-style card images
Forum user GDO-KV2 for providing card icons and card frame textures
Forum user MiyamuraShiro for his Yu-Gi-Oh! Portuguese TF1 remaster project, which got me interested in starting this.
Konami for making Master Duel and modern Yu-Gi-Oh such an awful experience, leading me to go back to older games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 6 HD Cards Texture Pack
Great work. Will you do this to the other TF games?
04-25-2022, 11:06 AM
(04-16-2022 09:34 PM)kyzerangelo Wrote:  Great work. Will you do this to the other TF games?

Yup just missing TF2, TF4, and TF5 now.
06-13-2022, 11:20 AM
Hi Chris! I love your project and I am glad to share something I found.

[quote='chrisfand' pid='143867' dateline='1649659027']
[*]Large card images sometimes contain garbage data in the bottom right corner which leads to the game using random texture hashes. Occasionally you will see a card that momentarily shows it's old texture until you go to another card then return. If you know a way to resolve this without using the reduceHash setting (breaks text rendering), please let me know.

It seems each card has 2 pictures. They are totally same except their addresses. Idk why it was designed like this, but it really exists.

For example:
#9528: Shien's Dojo
0000000000000606deebed40 = cards/small/9528.png
0000000000000607a41088d5 = cards/large/9528.png←The address you have already found.
00000000000006071bfa423e = cards/large/9528.png←The other address I added.
none = cards/large/9528.png

The error you mentioned was solved after I added the other address.
I found this in TF6 Chinese version, so I am not sure my address can be used in original version. But I think the method should be available. However, I hope it can help.
And thanks for your work again.
08-22-2022, 04:12 PM
why the hell is it not available to download? it keeps saying forbidden. Why? jesus man.