Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ad hoc's having issues?
09-03-2021, 05:00 AM
ad hoc's having issues?
Been playing Dissidia Duodecim with some friends online with great success the last week but today and some of yesterday there have been issues connecting to the ad hoc servers? None of us are on the same IP address and when we try go to the online mode we get the error "failed to connect to ad hoc server". We tried the other .com server as well with no luck either. Unsure what might be the issue and would love any and all help/advice on this! Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2021, 04:02 AM
RE: ad hoc's having issues?
(09-03-2021 05:00 AM)AWEsomeJorge Wrote:  Been playing Dissidia Duodecim with some friends online with great success the last week but today and some of yesterday there have been issues connecting to the ad hoc servers? None of us are on the same IP address and when we try go to the online mode we get the error "failed to connect to ad hoc server". We tried the other .com server as well with no luck either. Unsure what might be the issue and would love any and all help/advice on this! Thanks in advance!

Try disabling fast memory. Also, not sure what settings you guys are using rn. But lmk if that works.

My specs
Redmi Note 10.
Check My Profile For Tested Games(Bio Section)
Testing multiplayer - MGS PW - God Eater - Dbz

Contact me on Twitter @BradEDias for help with ppsspp
09-09-2021, 05:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2021 05:05 AM by AdamN.)
If you're using public adhoc server such as myneighborsushicat.com or socom.cc and getting "failed to connect to ad hoc server" it's probably because the adhoc server is under maintenance, we can't do anything other than waiting for them to be back online.

Alternatively, you can use built-in Adhoc Server and let one of the player to enable/host it, or use HunsterVerse (which use VPN)

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
09-09-2021, 08:07 AM
Sushicat seems like its down for weeks again.
socom.cc will be the new default server and that one seems to work fine for now.
09-09-2021, 02:18 PM
Thank you guys for your responses! We’ve been successful on the socom.cc server recently! I’m sure the servers being down is the best answer as we haven’t gone back to it just yet knowing “what isn’t broke don’t fix it” mentality. Appreciate your help and knowledge here!
09-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Sushicat seems to be down for weeks again...
The default server is gonna be socom.cc in the next stable build so people should have less issues.