Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ad-Hoc
04-20-2013, 06:28 AM
Ad-Hoc
I know its way earlie for this but I'm curious about something. I was playing around with KHBBS and thought I'd try the online mode to see what it would do. It froze. Shocker! I expected that much to happen so I went to the log and saw it had the error below. My question is "Does this mean that adhoc play can be implemented or emulated in some playable form?"

20:46:165 user_main E[HLE]: HLE\HLE.cpp:473 Unimplemented HLE function sceNetAdhocPdpRecv
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2013, 06:36 AM
RE: Ad-Hoc
Yeah, but be patient, there are alot more important stuff than Ad-Hoc. BTW It doesnt freeze on me, just nothing happens, like there's nobody around me.
04-20-2013, 06:36 AM
Yes it can be implwmented, but that wont happen for a lobg time untill everything more important works without problems.
04-20-2013, 09:11 AM
It can be implemented, Of course that can (LAN, Hamachi, Comodo)

Cya~
04-20-2013, 11:28 AM
It would be great also on android!!!Big Grin
04-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Sure it can be implemented, it will just be a ton of work. I'm not gonna work on it for a while, got other priorities. If anyone else wants to start work on it now, they're free.
04-24-2013, 10:21 PM
Thank you Henrik, please keep us updated on any future progress this feature may have. No rush, but it's good to know it *CAN* be done Smile
04-25-2013, 12:43 AM
What kind of performance hit can we except with this function just roughly estimating? Is it intensive or mote of a connection thing?

Xperia Play 2.3.3