Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
07-07-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
Ow, you're right, it's because multithreading enabled, it works fine now, thanks a lot ^^
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2014, 09:56 PM
i am having issues with the controller timing or something cause the dpad won't work properly with project diva the -> will not register at all but the button works with the system interface

btw i am using the demo because i have to get the actual game and get a patch for it
07-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Blush
08-05-2014, 10:57 PM
(12-09-2013 04:26 AM)Ritori Wrote:  I will make a Simple Tutorial how to patch Big Grin
First you need ISO (if you has cso convert it)
(remember to backup you iso or cso before experiment this)

Step 1
decrypt Eboot.bin, you can decrypt it use JPCSP look this link ... Grab Eboot.bin from tmp folder and copy paste somewhere else

Step 2
Use cdimage provide by LunaMoo to extract Diva2ExData.cpk in PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs but I used UMDgen to extract it (google it)

Step 3
Open ppf-o-matic3, then at ISO files open EBOOT.BIN and at Patch open ebootppfpatch.ppf click Apply.
Doing same stuff with Diva2ExData.cpk but you need change Files of type to All Files (*.*) to show DivaExData.cpk, at ISO File open Diva2ExData.cpk and at Patch open Diva2ExDatappfpath.ppf click Apply.

Step 4
I only experiment this On UMDgen, at PSP_GAME/USRDIR/afs right click choice Existing File(s)... and Replace Diva2ExData.cpk with file you already patch. Doing same stuff at PSP_GAME/SYSDIR but replace it with EBOOT.bin that you patch.

Step 5
Save you iso in UMDgen and enjoy Big Grin

Forgive me with my bad english Tongue

Thanks so much for the tutorial! I owe you one. Big Grin
08-09-2014, 05:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 05:25 AM by Tenkohakurei.)
Are there other options to tweak besides Unbuffered Rendering to minimize input lag?
Currently using PS3 controller with MotioninJoy/Better DS3 Tool (cause the keyboard actually has worse input lag).

BTW, great tutorial there for installing the translation, had a few issues but defaulting the emulator settings fixed any issues I had, Cheers.
08-09-2014, 07:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 08:06 AM by cybercjt.)
(10-14-2013 04:54 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  As I said in custom shader thread where I posted a small screenie while working over this ~ here's my partial implementation of PDE english patch which since isn't based on prx works in ppsspp.;p
Small update: Also added an optional ppf patch to remove the cute, but low res stamp which shows in the top right corner while watching PV's which can be used together with cheat to remove subtitles which I included in translation patch package to make some nice screenshotsSmile.

partial english ppf patch download
optional Miku Stamp Remover download
===========
Next year's edit: PSP Cipher for pc - you can use this handy app to decrypt eboot.bin which is required by the patch if you don't have psp and don't want to bother with jpcsp or iso tool.
===========
And another edit:
From v0.9.7.2-116-g909fc3d and up PPSSPP can directly dump decrypted eboot.bin while running the game(it's an option in system->developer tools), I'm used to psp cipher so didn't really tried this new feature with any game yet, but I guess the decrypted eboot goes to "memstick\PSP\SYSTEM\DUMP" folder and is saved as "disc_ID.bin".
===========

It's based on prx english patch by codestation/Nightsail, it has few corrections over their patch, but also alot of limitations as simply applied on unhacked elf, it's also partial ~ has only stuff which I found usefull for myself.
All details/instructions are in the readme.txt included with the package. Wanted to release it a bit later, but turns out I'll be extra busy this weak and I don't plan on improving it more anyway hoping we can get prx patch support in the future so take it as it is and in case of problems just ask here ~ I'm pretty sure most people here know how to decrypt eboot, and apply ppf patches so that's nothing really hard.

Also while making this I made a cheat to disable subtitles which is nice for eyecandy screenshots especially with shader which BTW is sole reason why I decided to make at least such partial translation since the game looks damn beautiful now;o.

Well ~ have fun.

Woop~ thanks for this bro :3 been scavenging for this since I played PD Extend and this also patched the lyrics right? for how many songs :/ well anyways thank you for sharing and btw I tested the importing of files through ISO (the extracting worked) via Daemon Tools and it didn't work so I just used the cdimage you included :3 ---REP+

edit: Will the stamp remover work on PD 2nd also?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Chill and Go with the flow ~d[o_o]b~

@YT - youtube.com/user/SuperHack333/videos

Specs:
MDL: Dell G7 15 7590 (Laptop)
OPS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU: Intel Core i7-9750h @ 2.60 Ghz ~ 4.50 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GDDR6 @ 1455 Mhz ~ 1590 Mhz
RAM: Micron Tech. 8GB DDR4 @ 2666 Mhz (4x2)
08-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Lyrics - well they are patched to romanji. Meaning you can easily sing without ability to read the kanji, but if you want to understand them you'll still have to look them up in the net. While the patch was done quickly and is only partial it does includes all the songs that come with the game.

The stamp remover from this game will not work in PD2nd, but that's just fine, since I made similar one for PD2nd while adding some image translation to it, since existing translation for PD2nd was pretty much text-only ~ you can find both in this post.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
08-09-2014, 09:32 AM
(08-09-2014 09:02 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  Lyrics - well they are patched to romanji. Meaning you can easily sing without ability to read the kanji, but if you want to understand them you'll still have to look them up in the net. While the patch was done quickly and is only partial it does includes all the songs that come with the game.

The stamp remover from this game will not work in PD2nd, but that's just fine, since I made similar one for PD2nd while adding some image translation to it, since existing translation for PD2nd was pretty much text-only ~ you can find both in this post.

Ohh so it does include all songs :3 thats great then :3 and nahh I prefer the lyrics translated to Romaji instead of English :/

Oh so that one is for PD Extend and the one you linked to me this time is for PD 2nd? nice nice thanks :3

Specs:
08-10-2014, 12:54 AM
Can anyone put up a link for a pre-patched version? I've never done PSP related file stuff and I don't want to screw up.
08-10-2014, 01:55 AM
No, as that would be piracy. Please don't ask for ISO/game download links again.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-31-2014, 05:45 PM
after all the input lag fixes posted, I'm still getting noticable input lag (with unbuffered renderer)
I am using MotioninJoy drivers for my ps3 controller (as the input lag for my KB, even with the fixes, makes the game unplayable due to the sheer offset)
(I am an osu! player so I can notice slight input lag/audio desync very easily)

are there any other setting i can mess with to reduce the input lag further?

If i cant eliminate the input lag, id rather go back to seeing if i can fix my 3000 since PPSSPP doesnt offer offsets with the buffered renderer
09-17-2014, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-17-2014 05:28 PM by bezgreshnia.)
I don't understand why this game along with 2nd is in "In-game". They act exactly like in PSP if you use the native resolution. Upscaling them cause frame jerkiness even if you have high pc specs which makes the game hard to play. Some of you may already noticed that. The input lag can be fixed by setting "Maximum Pre-Rendered Frames" to 1 in NVIDIA Control Panel .
10-19-2014, 12:13 AM
Music Input Lag
I'm using PPSSPP v0.9.9.1 and playing Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend, I'm getting some input lag with keyboard, wired controller and also wireless, is there any way to fix it?
10-19-2014, 12:17 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Like PD 2nd, should also be moved to Playable Blush

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Specs: