Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Eboot compatibility
04-16-2013, 10:04 PM
Eboot compatibility
is this compatible with Eboot files? I would prefer to just get a copy of all of my games off my psp( broken) instead of downloading iso's from torrents and sketchy websites. if it is not there is a great project to work on
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-17-2013, 02:06 AM
RE: Eboot compatibility
It depends, some do load, but some do not. If not, there are still ways to rip these to isos from my understanding, e.g. CFW plugins. But you'll have to check Google for that.

I definitely don't recommend downloading isos, yeah. Sketchy indeed.

-[Unknown]
04-17-2013, 05:13 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 05:13 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
BTW, none of the tutorials I found on the internet do the work of converting an EBOOT to ISO successfuly and making it work on PPSSPP. There's something involved that those tools are missing. The actual ISO does work on a ral PSP but not on PPSSPP. I doubt that anybody will have success unless you give a tutorial or a link of how it is done propely otherwise we are stuck untill EBOOT loading gets fixed.
04-17-2013, 07:50 AM
What gets me is that I can successfully convert it to an iso; PPSSPP says its corrupted, but a PSP and jpcsp can play it just fine.

Windows 7 64bit, AMD Phenom II 840T 4 cores @ 2.9GHZ, 6 GB Ram
Graphics card-ATI Radeon HD 4200

Yuandao N101 (Jelly Bean)-RK3066, Dual core A9 @ 1.6 GHz, Mali-400 GPU, 1GB Ram, 10.1"
04-17-2013, 07:56 AM
(04-17-2013 07:50 AM)c0nK3R Wrote:  What gets me is that I can successfully convert it to an iso; PPSSPP says its corrupted, but a PSP and jpcsp can play it just fine.
That, there's something wrong involving some security measurements, possibly BOOT.BIN is not a dummy as PPSSPP expects or vice versa or it's NPDRM.