Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 5 Average
Persona (1) - HD UI (v3.33 - Persona Cards update)
09-15-2020, 07:14 AM
RE: Persona (1) - HD UI
Is it possible to use this patch with the Persona PSX Music Patch by Canzah?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-17-2020, 11:38 AM
Will this patch work with the PSX music patch by Canzah?
09-23-2020, 02:29 PM
(09-17-2020 11:38 AM)PersonaFan2ThePast Wrote:  Will this patch work with the PSX music patch by Canzah?
It works, it's the same game code for the modded game
10-16-2020, 08:17 PM
So, uh, am I missing something?

I extracted the folder to:

\memstick\PSP\TEXTURES\

I change to: ReplaceTextures = True
in the ppsspp.ini

And... it doesn't work. I have looked around the web and this seems like all I need to do. I have confirmed that my Persona 1 PSP ISO is, in fact, ULUS10432

Any idea what I am missing?

Thanks!
10-27-2020, 02:34 PM
(07-28-2020 06:04 AM)Fiend Wrote:  DUUUUUUDE you're a GOD, I was legit working on this but it was my first time trying to attempt anything like this, was actually working on it JUST now and then opened the forum and was greeted to this, you did better than I could've done. It looks like you used a different font for the text though, if you want to stay more true to the original I did actually find out what the font is that they used in normal text. Looking for it right now

so the original font for this game's dialogue seems to be a modified version of Rodin, got an example here https://fontworks.co.jp/fontsearch/rodin...%20sealed. I think it's funny as well because I was also planning on just doing the UI also, because I think that's the worst looking part of the game. Never got much work done on it because I've been busy these past couple of weeks, also are you planning on doing a UI pack for Persona 2?

Also here's an in game screenshot for more reference https://imgur.com/d5WDHyh

Quote:how to patch the file
10-27-2020, 02:34 PM
how to patch the file
11-07-2020, 01:52 AM
This mod looks beautiful, but the download in very sketchy. Will this give me any viruses? Do you have a tutorial on how to safely install it? Thank you!
11-17-2020, 12:28 AM
Dead link
11-17-2020, 02:16 PM
Can you upload the texture pack on megaupload, or a trustworthy site? The download url is very sketchy, and I think it doesn't work anymore
11-18-2020, 03:43 PM
(11-17-2020 02:16 PM)Cris1998XX Wrote:  Can you upload the texture pack on megaupload, or a trustworthy site? The download url is very sketchy, and I think it doesn't work anymore

Agreed. Gofile.io is usually my go-to. They might have slow download speeds sometimes, but they are otherwise completely fine.
11-19-2020, 02:54 AM
Gofile disappears quite quickly, but here it is: https://gofile.io/d/lCFX6u

--

There's nothing to patch. In your PPSSPP\memstick\PSP\TEXTURES folder, extract the zip. Then enable texture replacement in the PPSSPP developer settings.
12-14-2020, 05:36 AM
(09-06-2020 08:09 PM)SimonFoxcoon Wrote:  I really like the work put into both P1 and P2's texture packs!
I was like probably 2% finished on my own personal P1 pack before I lost motivation and gave up.
I like the design choices done in this pack but some bother me a little.
An example being the dialog font (mainly the spacing) and some textures being way different and less accurate.
It would be neat if there was a Discord group for this pack and the other one for the community to make and suggest textures.
I'd like to make new button UI textures and have more options for those playing with different controllers.

I would love your specific suggestions about which textures need redoing, and would always welcome outside help to get it looking as good as it can be.e

Let me know!
12-17-2020, 01:43 AM
i dont understand how to apply these textures
12-25-2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Persona (1) - HD UI (v3.1 - portraits update)
Just a tip: You should state what model(s) you used in your post somewhere. It's important to give credit to the people who created the models for you to use.
12-25-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Persona (1) - HD UI (v3.1 - portraits update)
(12-25-2020 04:43 AM)TridentOfTheAbyss Wrote:  Just a tip: You should state what model(s) you used in your post somewhere. It's important to give credit to the people who created the models for you to use.

Didn't realize that was a thing. Will do!