Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Less pixelated or blurry graphics on Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force games?
07-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Less pixelated or blurry graphics on Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force games?
In the Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force games, I notice that in screenshots and videos of other people playing those games on PPSSPP their cards look noticably less pixelated or blurry (depending on what Texture Filtering I use).

If I set Texture Filtering on Auto or 1 of the Linear options, it's noticably more blurry. If I set it on Nearest, it's noticably more pixelated (and not just the cards, it's quite noticable on the duel field as well, such as when A Legendary Ocean is in play with its "sun shining throuh the ocean"-effect, made a screenshot of a small portion: https://i.imgur.com/1p2jwIA.jpg ).

Render resolution is set to 10x PSP. Have tried multiple PPSSPP versions (had 1.6.3, upgraded to 1.10.1 thinking that might do the trick), all the backends, and Texture Scaling which only makes things blurry or gives it this, as people call it, waterpainting effect.

So I was wondering: what settings could people have been used to make the cards in their Tag Force game look as if their Texture Filtering is in-between Linear and Nearest?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2023, 03:42 AM
RE: Less pixelated or blurry graphics on Yu-Gi-Oh Tag Force games?
Same here bro
I haven't found a solution yet
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply