Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Persona 3 portable+Cheats error
06-18-2020, 02:57 AM
Persona 3 portable+Cheats error
I'm new to this site, and was just wondering if anyone had a fix for a persona 3 portable with cheats enabled? The cheat I'm having a problem with is the complete compendium , when I open it and select a persona from it PPSSPP freezes for a half second and closes with no message or error.
Also wondering if anyone else had that problem too?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Persona 3 portable+Cheats error
Hello,

Yes, I am actually currently experiencing the same exact problem. Although it is possible for me to summon *some* of those Personas from the compendium, they are ultimately useless because I cannot use them in battle at all. I would love to get to know a way to fix this.
10-07-2020, 11:31 PM
RE: Persona 3 portable+Cheats error
Hello,

I am actually currently experiencing the same experiencing the same exact problem as you are. Although I am able to summon *some* of the personas out of the compendium (while the cheat is enabled), it is useless. I can summon Lucifer but I cannot use him in battle at all. No skills can be seen on any of the personas and when I disable the cheats, the compendium does not go back to normal but stays the way it is; with a complete list of all the personas that I can mostly not even summon since when I even attempt to view their abilities, the app/game/emulator just crashes.
How can I fix this?