Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Retropie PPSSPP Controls and ini options
06-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Retropie PPSSPP Controls and ini options
Hi all,

So far I have most things running great. I have a few issues, and have searched everywhere and have not yet got a solution, so apologies if this has been asked and I haven't found it yet!

I am running retropie with an arcade controller, with xboxdrv (if that helps) setup for the controls so I can precisely map controls where I want.

--1:
I want to be able to exit PPSSPP back to emulationstation by pressing a key combo. I have mapped 2 buttons to equal ESCAPE and that works with the --escape-exit command line option but then I lose access to the menu inside the emulator. Is there a way to map a different key in PPSSPP to be a menu button (eg the M key)? If I change the menu key before adding the --escape-exit, then 'M' exits!

--2:
I see lots of options in the .ini file, but see nowhere on the net that explains them. I am wondering if the options in the [Control] section may help with the above? eg ComboKey0Mapping=0? What do these options do?

--3:
Also, when I am in the menu, although I have the correct axis on the joystick mapped to up down left and right, the up and down (only in the menu UI) seem swapped/reversed. Anyway to correct that?

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply