Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Data won't save
05-31-2018, 09:12 PM
Data won't save
hello! this is my first time posting here, so sorry if it's in the wrong place. anyway, i've been playing corpse party, and literally nothing will save. i'll save it within the game, and as long as i don't close the game it'll be fine, but if i actually save it with ppsspp, it'll show it in my saved files, but once i close ppsspp and try to access it again, it's gone. sorry if this is an obvious question, but i searched the forums for a bit and didn't find anything pertaining to this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2018, 10:05 PM
RE: Data won't save
It sounds like you're running PPSSPP from inside a compressed folder. Extract it to a regular folder and run it from there instead.

-[Unknown]
05-31-2018, 10:13 PM
i’ll try that, thank you!
09-13-2018, 04:22 AM
this could be the same issue several games have well the issue is with native saves they are broken and no one has fixed that because if they fix those issues they will break the snapshot save system (useless on emulators from latest generations since games are made with certain stuff to check if player is cheating for example disgaea game had the monster clones error clones with high lvl that will kill you in one attack and is the stronghest attack of the game but only if you cheat)
the only way to fix the native saves issues is removing the snapshot save.
09-14-2018, 02:51 PM
same issue is here. my ppsspp run but when I start any game my ppsspp automatically shutdowns and screen is blinking. What's the matter is this and how can i fix this issue. I also installed ppssppgoldapk.live but no progress instead my ppsspp is running very slow. Please tell me about how to fix this problem.
09-15-2018, 02:59 PM
If saving or loading games causes crashes for you, you have a different issue. Try the latest git build, and make sure your video card drivers have been updated.

No idea what Tabris666 is talking about, but sounds like the time travel problem people get themselves into with save states. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...#pid106844

-[Unknown]