Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
compiling direct x version
09-13-2014, 02:28 PM
RE: compiling direct x version
The 370 build which i tested has now fixed the above texture and 3d problem, however a bit laggy, but seeing 3d characters in full depth satisfies me a lnt, ill be waiting for the dx9 final release and stable, thanks for the update
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2014, 02:34 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 03:09 PM by Adhenovan.)
yep mhfu working , missing texture and blackscreen not there anymore if disable hardware transform and vertex cache , but we lost huge speed boots on game , looking forward for next build , still a bit lagy on my old laptop buts playable with frame skip 1

-Edit- maybe usefull
System info

Logs

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
09-13-2014, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 09:04 PM by raintime.)
(09-13-2014 02:34 PM)Adhenovan Wrote:  yep mhfu working , missing texture and blackscreen not there anymore if disable hardware transform and vertex cache , but we lost huge speed boots on game , looking forward for next build , still a bit lagy on my old laptop buts playable with frame skip 1

-Edit- maybe usefull
System info

Logs

!t keeps on improving each day, we must be very thankful to them that makes the progress, great job. Try the frameskip 3
09-14-2014, 10:28 AM
MFHU should work quite well with D3D in the latest builds.
09-14-2014, 12:03 PM
(09-14-2014 10:28 AM)Henrik Wrote:  MFHU should work quite well with D3D in the latest builds.

still have bug if use vga intel

good work ^_^ /

♦ Nick Evolve MHP3rd Online : elsyarex
♦ Sorry if my English is bad, I'm Indonesian! ;-)
♦ I only use Windows versions of PPSSPP.
win 7 x64 rog
Nvidia GT540m vram 2GB
RAM 2GB
09-14-2014, 01:35 PM
What bug on intel vga? Can you post a screenshot?
09-15-2014, 12:27 AM
v0.9.9.1-454-gb7a54a2 and above will crash games when I try to load into 3d heavy areas. Crash in crisis core and type-0 once i load save file, tales of rebirth world map.

Last working version was v0.9.9.1-449-gee8178d
09-15-2014, 01:10 AM
Try turning off the vertex cache, I suspect it's still glitchy.

-[Unknown]
09-15-2014, 01:35 AM
Turning off vertex cache does not help. Even tried turning off both hardware transform and vertex cache which works well on earlier version still crashes.
09-15-2014, 03:16 AM
Build 456 is working well with new ui added option for opengl or d3d backend, its really cool, looking forward that our grand masters Henrik and unknown brackets to work for speed boost to minimize the lag, theyre really working very hard for , thanks a lot
09-15-2014, 10:42 AM
my games working slow on my netbook,no matter if I turn on hw transform or not,and for god eater games I got error like hardware tranform failure,falling to software which I suspect is the couse,probably the gpu is old so hw transform shader not working.my netbook is intel cpu n455

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2014, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 12:33 PM by raintime.)
I'm also a netbook user currently using dx9 GPU 1 Mobile intel 945 express GMA 950 OPENGL 1.4 with 56 ext support, i got full speed on games such as dbz tenkaichi tagteam, dbz budokai ,evolution, dynasty warriors strike force, warriors orochi 2, naruto ultimate ninja and akatsuki rising, toriko, fairytail 1 and 2 with hw transform turn off, on the other hand i gt really slow or lag with games UFC, Smackdown 2011, dead or alive paradise, bleach 7, samurai x, god of olympus,, need for speed shift,nba 2k13,06 and 05 when hw transform turn on graphics glitches and stretches with good speed, turning it off solved the graphic problems but really bad framerate, very slow, those 3d games mentioned very slow are games i love the most, lets hope theyd be able to fix the hw transform problem to make the game faster if not minimize the lag,
09-15-2014, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 01:50 PM by designer.)
the latest build v0.9.9.1-456-g6d72c20 crashes when starting games . tested with FF-type0 , assassins creed , dynasty warriors ,
and with older builds i got this message " hardware tranform failure,falling to software" but the games work properly
09-15-2014, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 07:32 PM by Adhenovan.)
uhm sorry for late reply didnt check the forum much , this bug still occur in the latest build ,but every new build give much improvement here is the screenshot

revision v0.9.9.1-458-g94c865b

system info

Hardware transform on , software skinning off , vertex cache off

Hardware transform on ,software skinning on , vertex cache off

Hardware transform on , software skinning off , vertex cache on / or all off , this one is correct and now its playable

btw thanks for all the hardwork Henrik ,Unknown , and all other dev my old laptop can run ppsspp now Big Grin

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
09-16-2014, 01:20 PM
I'm just wondering when will the hw transform and vertex cache be fix? Ive tested bleach heat the soul 7 im getting fullspeed when hx transform is on but with graphic glitches, when i turn it off graphic is perfect but too slow, the previous compatibility is working with hw transform is on, same as game ive mention few days, also nfs undercover crashes after reaching the press start button cant even go to menu or save state, there aint no update at orphis today, maybe the developers were busy, hope they notice our thread, thanks