Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4.43 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
03-01-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD
@LunaMoo
I know its a bit late but im to dumb or dont understand how but in ur .ini file for Mhp3rd HD u have, Synchro Save cheat and only delete currently char cheat. I tryd and tested around but i dont figure out how to get the effect from the cheats i Enabled Synchro save cheat but when i was going throught my charackters nothing changed or was different.. . _.

And for the Delete one i activated him on my currently charackter i dont wanted and then i doesnt know what to do i doesnt found any Introductions how to use this both cheats correctly ingame (sorry for bad english).

Greetings AvonSenpai­™
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 04:59 PM
"Synchronize save" can be used to save any character over any existing save, for example you could make a savestate on each of your characters you wish to save, then create a new game save(better backup old save before;p) load a savestate and with this cheat you will be able to save characters from the savestate to a new save or mix characters from different saves.

"Delete save/save only current char" sets a flag telling the game that save is corrupted which allows you to save your current character to a new save, but your other characters are deleted during this, to be safe you should backup your save before using this cheat.

Generally both of those patches were made to fix the "cannot save in-game" problem which lots of people who abuse savestates had and not to swap/remove characters, but yeah they can be used that way. You could always just create a new character and save it over one you don't want, having an empty slot or a starting character doesn't really make a difference for other characters.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-01-2015, 05:37 PM
(03-01-2015 04:59 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  "Synchronize save" can be used to save any character over any existing save, for example you could make a savestate on each of your characters you wish to save, then create a new game save(better backup old save before;p) load a savestate and with this cheat you will be able to save characters from the savestate to a new save or mix characters from different saves.

"Delete save/save only current char" sets a flag telling the game that save is corrupted which allows you to save your current character to a new save, but your other characters are deleted during this, to be safe you should backup your save before using this cheat.

Generally both of those patches were made to fix the "cannot save in-game" problem which lots of people who abuse savestates had and not to swap/remove characters, but yeah they can be used that way. You could always just create a new character and save it over one you don't want, having an empty slot or a starting character doesn't really make a difference for other characters.

Arigato for the Explain Adorabel LunaMoo-chan ♥
03-01-2015, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 09:13 PM by rambomhtri.)
LunaMoo, you're awesome!
I've tried out your ini and it works like a charm, dude. Many, many thanks. The only cheat I'm missing is time fix, so when doing quests, the time freezes and I can't lose because of the time. Any workaround?

By the way, here's a cheat you don't have, and I think it's one of the most useful cheats:
_C1 x99 Inventory Items Slot 1
_L 0x817AF800 0x00180004
_L 0x00000063 0x00000000

Using that one, all items in your inventory (in-quest inventory, not the box where you put all items after completing a quest) are multiplied by x99, so you can get all the items you want, but without cheating too much so the game is boring as hell. If you start with all the items, there's no challenge at all. At least using this cheat, you must get each item at least 1 time in a "legal" way, which is carving or mining or doing whatever you got to do. Add it to your ini file and update the link if you want.
03-02-2015, 10:34 AM
anyone know name change cwcheat?
03-03-2015, 10:00 AM
(03-01-2015 04:59 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  "Synchronize save" can be used to save any character over any existing save, for example you could make a savestate on each of your characters you wish to save, then create a new game save(better backup old save before;p) load a savestate and with this cheat you will be able to save characters from the savestate to a new save or mix characters from different saves.

Okay LunaMoo im sad that i bother u with this but Delete save worked perfectly how u explained but i stuck a bit with the Synchro save and dont get it right work or i making something wrong. So i will Question u here i want doing my female Charackter Via cwcheat to a Male and then saving it on one of the 2 Empty Slots so i dont need to make a complete new Charackter when u know what i mean . -.
but i didnt get Synchro save working . _.

Greetings Avon
03-03-2015, 01:05 PM
@AvonSenpai
To do that using those codes, you would have to:
- make a backup of your old save,
- use delete save cheat, go to bed(in-game;p) and delete your old save then when it asks you to save with 3 places to choose simply pick a different slot,
- disable the delete save cheat and enable synchronize save cheat,
- restore your old save and save using bed again.

After doing that, if you restart, you should see same characters in different slots.
Also if you want only those two characters, and your initial save had 3, I guess you could do a savestate right before using delete save cheat and instead of restoring old save, load that savestate and save using bed with synchronize save cheat.

Basically synchronize save can be used to mix any character loaded in game with any save and delete save cheat can be used to set a character from any save to a different slot in a brand new - empty save, using that you can mix characters from different saves however you want.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-03-2015, 02:20 PM
(03-03-2015 01:05 PM)LunaMoo Wrote:  @AvonSenpai
To do that using those codes, you would have to:
- make a backup of your old save,
- use delete save cheat, go to bed(in-game;p) and delete your old save then when it asks you to save with 3 places to choose simply pick a different slot,
- disable the delete save cheat and enable synchronize save cheat,
- restore your old save and save using bed again.

After doing that, if you restart, you should see same characters in different slots.
Also if you want only those two characters, and your initial save had 3, I guess you could do a savestate right before using delete save cheat and instead of restoring old save, load that savestate and save using bed with synchronize save cheat.

Basically synchronize save can be used to mix any character loaded in game with any save and delete save cheat can be used to set a character from any save to a different slot in a brand new - empty save, using that you can mix characters from different saves however you want.

OMG it worked so flawless really much Thanks LunaMoo now i understand how it works really preshate this u helped me alot with that * .* ♥
03-05-2015, 12:23 PM
how to remove all matérial cheat pls
03-29-2015, 10:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2015 10:58 AM by PotatoGod.)
How can i change my character from male to female and change my name, face, voice and skin tone without losing my equipment and starting a new game
03-29-2015, 05:37 PM
(03-29-2015 10:53 AM)PotatoGod Wrote:  How can i change my character from male to female and change my name, face, voice and skin tone without losing my equipment and starting a new game

Look around in this thread LunaMoo has a CWCheat Table and a Cheat to change gender , voice etc all what u want and working perfectly Smile

http://img4.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/dhsignaturehcv9txkqdu.png
04-01-2015, 06:13 AM
Can anyone please help me know how to get charms with legitimate stats on my equipment box? I saw something on minegarde but it doesn't work. Sad I already have the latest CW cheat and currently use the latest PPSSPP version. Help please!
04-02-2015, 11:50 PM
Hey, Can somebody help me up with a cheat, to get one item, i need for example a rathian plate, can i get that ?? i saw one for infinte items, but i just need that one, and i don't feel like getting all of them at a time, Thanks in advance!!
04-10-2015, 05:16 PM
hi sir can you help me to activate the code and to get this code step by step, im sorry but im new here. thank you
04-14-2015, 05:42 PM
um, can somebody port no wind pressure cheat? please?