Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
07-30-2014, 09:22 AM
RE: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
the emulator has been fixed ! good for u guys , i tested on it and it works totally perfect ! no more flashes for those who have trouble with that.. download the lastest ppsspp ! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-30-2014, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 03:03 PM by Aeliss.)
Yep no more flash, all working but the emul freeze when you meet dhalia.

Error : FMOD stream : E[ME] : HLE\sceAtrac.cpp:618 unsupported feature in ATRAC AUDIO.

Bug already signaled. Build working for windows
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzGZGDfFE68zdXFKUFY4amV0NU0/edit?usp=sharing

But IDK what is it. Why we need to use an old version of ffmeg ?
07-31-2014, 06:14 PM
anyone got full speed on any android phone!?
(I mean what's actually the use of it where ps2 version has been playable for a long time)
08-06-2014, 09:55 PM
My version of silent hill works perfectly with Samsung galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and ppsspp gold. Sure the talking is a bit slow amd choppy, but other than that, its ok.
08-12-2014, 01:18 AM
SH: Shattered Memories seems to run reasonably well with most recent SVN, but the flashlight doesn't cast shadows. Also, the flashlight flickers sometimes - fixable by entering and exiting fullscreen mode.

08-12-2014, 01:31 AM
Merged.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-12-2014, 01:35 AM
(08-12-2014 01:31 AM)TheDax Wrote:  Merged.
I wasn't sure whether to post in this thread, since the game seems more than just "ingame" now.
08-12-2014, 02:22 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 02:23 AM by TheDax.)
It's always preferred to post in the game's main thread. Topics can always be moved. In any case, what system are you testing the game on?

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-12-2014, 03:49 AM
(08-12-2014 02:22 AM)TheDax Wrote:  It's always preferred to post in the game's main thread. Topics can always be moved. In any case, what system are you testing the game on?
PC.
08-12-2014, 04:24 PM
finished on iphone 5S
08-24-2014, 11:00 PM
Can somebody please tell me if I can fix the sound in v0.9.9.1?
08-27-2014, 06:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-27-2014 06:16 PM by alanwake.)
Hey!

Game has worked fine so far, but as some other users already said, when you meet dahlia at the bar and you go inside to her car and start driving away, the screen goes black and stays that way, and the sound starts looping like it goes broken.

Im playing the US version (ISO), on Revision v0.9.9-84-g37b8f62, windows 7

So anyone have any idea or is that log helping at all? (Check attached file)

Thanks

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-01-2014, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2014 05:25 PM by scottishgamer.)
DodgyI have been playing through this game on the latest (0.9.9.1) and and last version of ppsspp, and found there to be a lot of annoying graphical & speed glitches in the game.

1. Right at the stert,when you are in control of your charachter, you find the torch(flashlight) is not as it should be. The beam is too bright and big, and doesn't cast any shadows (making the shadow puzzle later on impossible to do properly).

2. When using the flashlight at all, the games framerate drops drastically, lots of slowmo and crackling sounds happen as a result.

3. When cutscenes play, they play in a poor framerate and crackle throughout most if not all of it.

4 *Static rectangles take the place of the marked areas where you take pictures with the phone if you enable "Disable stencil test"

5. Graphical glitches at certain places, eg mirrors.

*6. Game freezes during 1 cutscene and at the end of another one later on, thus halting my progression of the game at about 75% done.

I have drawn all these conclusions from playing over 50% of the game, and can't confirm these to be all the glitches in the game, there may be more, but these ones i have mentioned need to be addressed as it spoils the enjoyment of playing it somewhat.

*I forgot to mention that I am using Windows (64bit) version of ppsspp
with both PAL and NTSC versions of the the games ISO tried out with the same results on both.
09-02-2014, 06:42 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-02-2014, 04:16 PM
(09-01-2014 03:33 PM)scottishgamer Wrote:  DodgyI have been playing through this game on the latest (0.9.9.1) and and last version of ppsspp, and found there to be a lot of annoying graphical & speed glitches in the game.

1. Right at the stert,when you are in control of your charachter, you find the torch(flashlight) is not as it should be. The beam is too bright and big, and doesn't cast any shadows (making the shadow puzzle later on impossible to do properly).

2. When using the flashlight at all, the games framerate drops drastically, lots of slowmo and crackling sounds happen as a result.

3. When cutscenes play, they play in a poor framerate and crackle throughout most if not all of it.

4 "Blocks" appear in various places if you enable "Disable stencil test"

5. Graphical glitches at certain places, eg mirrors.

I have drawn all these conclusions from playing over 50% of the game, and can't confirm these to be all the glitches in the game, there may be more, but these ones i have mentioned need to be addressed as it spoils the enjoyment of playing it somewhat.

*I forgot to mention that I am using Windows (64bit) version of ppsspp
with both PAL and NTSC versions of the the games ISO tried out with the same results on both.

finished the game.100% playable in iphone 5S