Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4 Average
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
02-26-2015, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2015 03:48 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
(02-26-2015 12:41 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(02-25-2015 06:16 AM)Toruju Wrote:  i heard about that savestate stuff, and how to create a savestate? do you mind to give me tutorial? i mean i did found my save data in device/psp/savedata/silent hill, feel frustrated and i erase the savedata thinking i might play it again from the beginning and the game create it's own savedata again. but nothing changes.
Hi there,

Savestates are not saved in the same place as the actual savedata of the games, its located in PSP / PPSSPP_STATE which you should be able to see also.
you can delete savedata of each game in the sub menu of the emulator.
IE:
On android, its a long press on the game icon on the main game selection screen.
On PC, right click on game icon on the main game selection screen.

Options will then be available to you.

Hope this helps in some way. Cool

I did like you said but the problem still there, is something wrong with my .iso file? maybe i will download it again and see ..

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2015, 11:10 PM
So, does this game still suffer from issues?
06-07-2015, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2015 04:27 PM by jawonder.)
Tried on LG GTab, game freezes or dead slow. Also the tab to save state is missing.

Using :- CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightlies for the LG GPad 7.0 LTE (v410).

Tablet specs : 1.2 GHz quad-core
1GB ram.

With those specs should it be able to run games properly?. I just wanna use this tablet for ppsspp only.
06-19-2015, 11:46 PM
(05-06-2015 11:10 PM)ASSauLTxMasTER Wrote:  So, does this game still suffer from issues?

I recently beat the game on the most recent PPSSPP version (for Windows), and I only got some VERY minor issues, like drop in frames when the scenary is freezing and a few broken textures in some corners.

For about 90% of the game, I got full 60 FPS, the flashlight is perfect if you disable Stencil Test and every cutscene worked like it should (no crash or freeze whatsoever).
11-04-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2015 12:17 PM by nikhil17.)
Hello guys if you want to play this game first you have to root your phone than install gltools then use this on ppsspp then use template power vr then save it and then start your game
enjoy

and also if you want more speed and fps then disable buffer effects

this is for android
04-16-2016, 09:50 AM
Silent Hill : Shattered Memories
Genre: horror, adventure
Region: US
Compatibility: Ingame
Ppsspp version :1.2.2
Notes:

Its impossible to see anywhere in the dark, flashlight isnt working
The game isnt saving a box pops up saying corrupt memory stick, because of this i cant even change the options and increase the brightness.
Although it saves for peacewalker n also works perfectly
Playing both games on default, changed alternate speed to 100.
04-16-2016, 01:52 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-28-2016, 12:53 AM
Is there any way to fix the flashlight on Android?
08-26-2016, 08:08 AM
I tested this game on my Asus Zenfone C today, and it's quite the same with everyone..

The opening cutscene goes in full speed, but during the therapy time and the whole gameplay, the background is ALL BLACK
just snow and Harry.

Set the settings just make everything worse, so I don't know what to do with this game anymore..

Anyone else got the same problem? or anyone got the answer for this problem?

Big GrinBig Grin
10-30-2016, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016 02:47 AM by svperstar.)
Hello.

So I am streaming on Twitch so I am going for best quality.

My PC has a nice i7 and all so I have been searching on how to make Shattered Memories have the best possible quality for my audience.

It works good cept the shadows from the flashlight have wavy lines through them, it doesn't appear when the flashlight is off. Also the sound in the game stutters from time to time.

Is there a way to make it so the flash light doesn't have these lines everywhere?

EDIT: It says I cannot post clickable links so copy paste this to see the lines:
i.imgur.com/p4kVqoi.jpg
10-30-2016, 05:45 PM
Notice that this game is under the In-Game subforums, not the Playable subforums, this means that, while the game works and goes in-game, issues such as these will pop up that can hinder gameplay, if there was a way to fix it with an user option it would be moved to Playable.
12-29-2016, 06:09 PM
(10-30-2016 02:46 AM)svperstar Wrote:  Hello.

So I am streaming on Twitch so I am going for best quality.

My PC has a nice i7 and all so I have been searching on how to make Shattered Memories have the best possible quality for my audience.

It works good cept the shadows from the flashlight have wavy lines through them, it doesn't appear when the flashlight is off. Also the sound in the game stutters from time to time.

Is there a way to make it so the flash light doesn't have these lines everywhere?

EDIT: It says I cannot post clickable links so copy paste this to see the lines:
i.imgur.com/p4kVqoi.jpg

Man if your really want to beat this game on best quality and speed try PCSX2 emulator and ps2 version of the game(find the emulator and game iso on the internet)
this is not an advertizement! I played the game on phone with ppsspp with 50% speed and of course ppsspp is already doing great but when you have a solid pc why not try the better game version!?!
03-19-2017, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2017 11:57 PM by josebraund.)
bugs graphics etc, silent hill shattered memories
Hello the game has many graphical errors , lows of fps etc

When in full screen freezes the emulator

The emulator has many lows of fps and i fulfill the requirements

When you put the camera that brings the player is very slow the game , when you removed the camera increases slightly the fps

My PC
windows 7 ultimatem 64 bits
I5
AMD Radeon HD 6570
4gb ram

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-20-2017, 07:22 AM
RE: bugs graphics etc, silent hill shattered memories
(03-19-2017 11:53 PM)josebraund Wrote:  Hello the game has many graphical errors , lows of fps etc

When you put the camera that brings the player is very slow the game , when you removed the camera increases slightly the fps

My PC
I5
AMD Radeon HD 6570
4gb ram

Frankly speaking, bad news...Dodgy
03-20-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: bugs graphics etc, silent hill shattered memories
(03-20-2017 07:22 AM)Charlotte Long Wrote:  
(03-19-2017 11:53 PM)josebraund Wrote:  Hello the game has many graphical errors , lows of fps etc

My PC
I5
AMD Radeon HD 6570
4gb ram

Frankly speaking, bad news...Dodgy

I don't understand what you mean , explain please