Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
XMB on PPSSPP: Is it possible?
03-31-2013, 01:14 AM
XMB on PPSSPP: Is it possible?
I'm just wondering if it's ever going to be feasible to port the actual psp XMB to ppsspp. It just got ported over to the vita psp emulator, so I have a feeling it might be possible.
Find all posts by this user
03-31-2013, 01:30 AM
RE: XMB on PPSSPP: Is it possible?
Might be possible, but it'd involve emulating a bunch of things that probably only the XMB needs. So the question is: why? Not for the video playing or music playing, I assume?

-[Unknown]
03-31-2013, 02:14 AM
Well you could do an XMB substitute, looking like XMB but not being it. Lets say it will have Settings - Games - Savegames - Cheats as the horizontal menu the subsettings in the vertical, let's say Buffered Rendering and when you select it on the right side the submenu come up that you can tick the On - Off function. Would be perfect for Android and touch screens.
04-05-2013, 12:33 AM
It would be a menu for before entering the game, but no XMB, XMB is not necessary, it would be just by looks, right?
04-05-2013, 04:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2013 04:56 AM by xperiaplay2someday.)
Would be awesome the have a xmb gui with a games tab to scroll through the pic0's to pick a game.

I think just the current ui with ability to show the pic0 when choosing a game would be sweet really helps choosing a game.

Xperia Play 2.3.3
04-05-2013, 06:33 AM
Better UI is coming, but it probably won't be totally like the XMB.

-[Unknown]
Thread Closed