Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta - Performance improvements codes
05-14-2017, 01:49 PM
RE: God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta - Performance improvements codes
Hi

Which cheat do I need for these? NPEG00023 and NPEG00044, thank in advance, I think, they are for EU PSN
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2017, 03:43 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2017 10:54 AM by Efraim Lopes.)
RE: God of War Chains of Olympus/Ghost of Sparta - Performance improvements codes
Hey, I'm just trying God of War in non-buffered mode on android and noticed this dark overlay covering the screen and making it darker (maybe making the game slow too?), at the borders in screenshot you see that the game behind it looks more brighter and cool. So I came to the question, there is a CW cheat of fix to remove that overlay from the screen? Huh        
05-15-2017, 10:37 AM (This post was last modified: 05-15-2017 10:40 AM by Kabuto_Kun.)
@jibtga
I sent you a PM.

@Efraim Lopes
I have that problem too on my old RK3188 Android tablet. I made a fix for it sometime ago for personal use but as it seems to be useful for more users, I just added it to the random hacks thread as "Dark overlay HackFix".
Please report back any problems with it, if you have any.

goo.gl/kNOhTz : 60FPS master list, Mar. 2017 ; Reddit /u/Kabuto_Kun
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=105128#pid105128 : Unlock FPS in PSP games ("easy method")
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=123500#pid123500 : Permanently patch a PSP game with CW cheats.
05-16-2017, 06:34 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2017 10:12 AM by Efraim Lopes.)
(05-15-2017 10:37 AM)Kabuto_Kun Wrote:  @jibtga
I sent you a PM.

@Efraim Lopes
I have that problem too on my old RK3188 Android tablet. I made a fix for it sometime ago for personal use but as it seems to be useful for more users, I just added it to the random hacks thread as "Dark overlay HackFix".

Thank you so much for the reply, and thanks for the fixes, I will try it. Awating some for 3rd Birthday if possible, hackfix to the non-buffered screen bugs or somenthing to speed up the game on android like a 30fps locked code (I don't know if the game runs at 60 or 30fps.) Tongue
05-26-2017, 10:55 AM
I sent you a PM.

@Efraim Lopes

Hi Kabuto Kun
I tried the dark overlay cheat on to solve the unbuffered darkness.
The intro doesn't play, and the in game remains dark?

thanks
06-06-2017, 03:45 PM
sorry, but
the 30 fps fixed, cheat where is it?? Im just seing 60 fps fixed one
didnt get it, could somebody anwser me with it?
06-07-2017, 02:09 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2017 02:13 PM by Kabuto_Kun.)
@PEPEESEESEPEPE
That's weird, for my tablet it works, which game (Chains or Ghost) and release/region (USA, EUR...) are you playing?

@rodstraus
Just be sure to know which game release/region you have, the go to the first post on the 1st page of this thread, and for example if you have GoW Chains of Olympus USA or EUR, locate that one by reading the bold game title (the first one cheat), then copy the code contents starting from the line with "_S UCUS-98653 / UCES-00842" until the end line "_L 0x10003800 0x00000000" after the text "_C0 Unlimited FPS [Default]".

If you have GoW Ghost or another release/region, you will do the same as above but selecting the code contents from the right bold game title according to yours.

goo.gl/kNOhTz : 60FPS master list, Mar. 2017 ; Reddit /u/Kabuto_Kun
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=105128#pid105128 : Unlock FPS in PSP games ("easy method")
forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4799&pid=123500#pid123500 : Permanently patch a PSP game with CW cheats.
06-16-2017, 04:07 PM
Wow, it's amazing! I just tested on my PC and the CPU usage reduce alot even with OpenGL, and now I really feel the game is running smoothly at 60 FPS, before it was a little laggy, running better and using less CPU resource.

I got some improvements on my J7 too, and the 30 FPS mode helps to get better performance, but now the major bottleneck is my GPU, I need to disable Buffer Rendering to play better. I'll test on my Galaxy SII later too, I"ll overclock the CPU to 1.4GHz and the GPU to 400MHz and check the performance, without this cheat the old OCed SII ran better than J7.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
10-13-2017, 05:17 AM
Sorry to ask,can you add code for UCAS-40198,God of War: Chains of Olympus asia version,non of the code listed working for this version
05-27-2018, 07:17 PM
There have been changes in PPSSPP related to this feature - can anyone validate if the internal FPS is any better now than before, without these cheats? It's still forcing frameskip and will likely still get worse the higher the internal FPS.

I suspect the cheats will still work better, although in theory if you time the vblank start wait right, it shouldn't need a higher cpu frequency.

-[Unknown]
05-31-2018, 03:09 AM
I sent you a PM.

@Efraim Lopes

I have the USA PSN iso
Please make darklayer fix for this,please!
06-28-2018, 09:22 PM
Hello there. I was just wondering as to how to apply these cheats on android??
Please help.
Regards!
06-28-2018, 11:14 PM
Ok, I got it working in GoW:GoS, but the fps sometimes drops down to a 30 fps fix and then locks onto 60 fps in a different scenario. Why is this happening?
Also sometimes the fps fluctuates between 45-60.
10-10-2018, 02:01 PM
(06-28-2018 11:14 PM)ShivaStein666 Wrote:  Ok, I got it working in GoW:GoS, but the fps sometimes drops down to a 30 fps fix and then locks onto 60 fps in a different scenario. Why is this happening?
Also sometimes the fps fluctuates between 45-60.

Change PSP's CPU clock to 666 MHz. then restart game and load by save in game (savedata).
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-08-2019, 08:04 AM
#PTPA
*Please Allow Me To Post Thank You

For those who have a problem how to use the fps and dark overlay cheat codes I have made a video toturial in youtube so please watch carefully TY guys Smile

GoW Ghost Of Sparta
https://youtu.be/sD3YPXpkLFo

Gow Chain Of Olympus
https://youtu.be/M1ApCERgLW0