Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 4.07 Average
PPSSPP iOS Port
03-22-2013, 10:26 PM
Wink RE: PPSSPP iOS Port
[quote='Bash0r' pid='10034' dateline='1363994192']
Final Fantasy Works now Good and with your settings, it Works perfekt!!!!! Only Sound a Little Bit buggy! NICE FF CC ON MY IPHONE 5 Smile))
[/qBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
03-22-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2013 11:38 PM by Bash0r.)
RE: PPSSPP iOS Port
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKLzFeIqj...tube_gdata

Can somebody send me a clean savefile plz?
03-23-2013, 12:03 AM
(03-22-2013 09:25 PM)theCreed Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  really the screen keeps flashing in mortal kombat unchained but the game runs at a perfect 60fps.....

Has anyone tried a build that is overall faster than the avengers????

type-0 on my iphone works fine without crashing like it did in 7.0.c

iphone 5

In CRISIS CORE ,sometimes the movies play but i dont see anything but the text.Thats cool because it allows me to progress but after the dragon bahamut fight in angel's hometown,it just freezes at the white screen forever .even if the game is frozen at white screen ,i can still pause the game.its weird.

Hmmm I have noticed that too. Mine plays half the video on white screen during the first mission to wutia (think that's what it's called). But it freezes at a certain bit and won't progress. What settings you using? Maybe I can get past it. Oh and some of the videos may not have dialog...maybe wait for a while and see if it finishes?

Hi,

Can anyone here help me to run "yu-gi-oh tag force 5"??? I'd tried some settings combinations but without positive results. I can't pass through the black screen with the little witch at the bottom. Using "the-avenger's 7.0D build".

03-23-2013, 12:35 AM
updated with latest git version,also fixed whatever it is that prevented me from using the builbot version names(wouldn't let me upload something with a version number more than 10 chars)
03-23-2013, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 12:45 AM by [Unknown].)
the avenger, are you still using -O3? If so, I'd be very interested to hear if anyone sees an issue (including lower FPS) in the avenger's build that doesn't appear in angelXwind's with the same version number. If someone does see such a problem, it'd be helpful to know which game, what version number, and how to reproduce the problem.

Edit: btw, the avenger, thanks for updating and thanks for the build.

-[Unknown]
03-23-2013, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 12:53 AM by the avenger.)
(03-23-2013 12:45 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  the avenger, are you still using -O3? If so, I'd be very interested to hear if anyone sees an issue (including lower FPS) in the avenger's build that doesn't appear in angelXwind's with the same version number. If someone does see such a problem, it'd be helpful to know which game, what version number, and how to reproduce the problem.

Edit: btw, the avenger, thanks for updating and thanks for the build.

-[Unknown]
yw,and yes i am still using -O3,which should be a perfect because now you can get test the difference between -O3 and normal since angelXwind build with the defaults,if you'd like i can upload a second package with another identifier so you can have both builds on the same device
03-23-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 02:13 AM by ppssppikachu.)
(03-23-2013 12:35 AM)the avenger Wrote:  updated with latest git version,also fixed whatever it is that prevented me from using the builbot version names(wouldn't let me upload something with a version number more than 10 chars)

Is it on cydia? in the same source or...

got the latest avenger buil and is more stable and gives a couple of frames more....

(03-23-2013 01:15 AM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  
(03-23-2013 12:35 AM)the avenger Wrote:  updated with latest git version,also fixed whatever it is that prevented me from using the builbot version names(wouldn't let me upload something with a version number more than 10 chars)

Is it on cydia? in the same source or...

got the latest avenger buil and is more stable and gives a couple of frames more....

still testin......
03-23-2013, 03:16 AM
(03-23-2013 12:03 AM)Morocotopo Wrote:  
(03-22-2013 04:05 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  really the screen keeps flashing in mortal kombat unchained but the game runs at a perfect 60fps.....

iphone 5

In CRISIS CORE ,sometimes the movies play but i dont see anything but the text.Thats cool because it allows me to progress but after the dragon bahamut fight in angel's hometown,it just freezes at the white screen forever .even if the game is frozen at white screen ,i can still pause the game.its weird.

Hmmm I have noticed that too. Mine plays half the video on white screen during the first mission to wutia (think that's what it's called). But it freezes at a certain bit and won't progress. What settings you using? Maybe I can get past it. Oh and some of the videos may not have dialog...maybe wait for a while and see if it finishes?

Hi,

Can anyone here help me to run "yu-gi-oh tag force 5"??? I'd tried some settings combinations but without positive results. I can't pass through the black screen with the little witch at the bottom. Using "the-avenger's 7.0D build".

I dloaded yu-gi and tried all combination of settings and could not get it to work.Try one of angelx builds maybe...
03-23-2013, 03:52 AM
Have the latest build, it gets a black screen after the FF 10th anniversary logo. Anyone experienced this kind of problem??

Device: iphone 4s 6.1.2
Game: crisis core
03-23-2013, 04:21 AM
(03-22-2013 09:44 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  

iphone 5

(03-22-2013 09:44 PM)ppssppikachu Wrote:  

iphone 5

03-23-2013, 05:13 AM
The new build is pretty great @theavenger! Speed isn't an issue, seemed to have gotten fast during some cutscenes in crisis core (not video). However, sound isn't working too well. On the angelx repo...the sound includes all movement and all battle sounds including speech in battle. But nothing like that in this new build. Although in gunna stick with it as its faster Smile
03-23-2013, 05:20 AM
5 games for emulator PPSSPP to 60 fps full speed without display recorder tested on ipod touch 5

03-23-2013, 07:23 AM

Any Ideas?
Final Fantasy VII
PPSSPP angelxwind build.
03-23-2013, 08:31 AM
(03-23-2013 07:23 AM)darrenliew96 Wrote:  

Any Ideas?
Final Fantasy VII
PPSSPP angelxwind build.

This is a common problem at the moment. Try and not press two buttons at the same time and you will be fine. It happens with avenger build too. I manage to play crisis core without pressing two buttons at the same time lol
03-23-2013, 08:53 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 08:54 AM by darrenliew96.)
Quote:This is a common problem at the moment. Try and not press two buttons at the same time and you will be fine. It happens with avenger build too. I manage to play crisis core without pressing two buttons at the same time lol

Try it without any buttons only X button to select. It just doesn't work.
Only pause shown up when pressing START button
Thread Closed