Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
09-04-2014, 05:19 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
(09-04-2014 03:26 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 02:40 PM)gondracorn Wrote:  Can someone upload a Save File with the character at good stats and ready to take on Amatsumagatsuchi (Assuming you can only take on this creature once.)

If you can take on this creature many times, please, direct me to a good save state from any website that has good characters.

Thank you!

i can lend you mine save but i dont like the part where someone can have mine character and do with it wathever it want so maybe i dont give it now need change name and then give it

Okay, thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 12:50 AM by Jhoira.)
I'm new to PPSSPP, so I have a few questions to which I haven't been able to find sufficient answers yet.

* What's the most comfortable control scheme for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PC?
* What do most people use to play games online? Hamachi?
* Is there anything like Hamachi people use on Android?
* How doable is it to play Monster Hunter on a touch screen like that of the Nexus 5? Do most people just buy a controller like the IPega or a PS3 controller with a clip?

Thanks in advance! Big Grin
09-12-2014, 05:33 AM
Im just new to the forums and read the some of the posts. When I use the decrypter on my PSP, it wont create a *decrypt file. The decrypter just says process finished. Help and thanks in advance!
09-13-2014, 12:35 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014 12:43 PM by Ritori.)
(09-08-2014 12:48 AM)Jhoira Wrote:  I'm new to PPSSPP, so I have a few questions to which I haven't been able to find sufficient answers yet.

* What's the most comfortable control scheme for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd on PC?
- for control default control is fine Big Grin
- I think tunggle is the best choice a lot people online there Big Grin
- I think android only can play LAN O_O
* How doable is it to play Monster Hunter on a touch screen like that of the Nexus 5? Do most people just buy a controller like the IPega or a PS3 controller with a clip?
- most will buy controller for touchscreen XD Heart

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-13-2014, 10:17 PM
(09-08-2014 12:48 AM)Jhoira Wrote:  I'm new to PPSSPP, so I have a few questions to which I haven't been able to find sufficient answers yet.

* Depends on you xD suit one that you get confort with it, i like use Gamepads

* I think is Evolve With 20 to 50 members online all the time and that is a percent there is like 250 or more people that sometimes enter and sometimes not

* pro.coldbird.net thats the IP for android if i am not wrong need to DMZ on router or something like that but someone people use it

*i think is hard as hell use Touch screen on this game cause need to be fast with comands but surely if you get costumed can use it okay xD maybe dunno i just use controller like i say

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-15-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-16-2014 03:04 AM by TheDax.)
Hi, i have a little problem with MHP 3dr, im tring to instal some patches that they give to translate the game, but i cant find "/seplugins" folder so i cant patch it to play it in any language that i can understand. Can someone pleas explain me how to get to that folder or if there is any other way to do that kind of things. My natal languaje is spanish and ill leave you the post where i found how to tanslate it so u can have a look and help me. Thanks.
[Removed warez link]
teamhunters404.wordpress.com/
09-16-2014, 12:44 AM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2014 06:26 PM by TheDax.)
(09-15-2014 06:37 PM)shadowes Wrote:  Hi, i have a little problem with MHP 3dr, im tring to instal some patches that they give to translate the game, but i cant find "/seplugins" folder so i cant patch it to play it in any language that i can understand. Can someone pleas explain me how to get to that folder or if there is any other way to do that kind of things. My natal languaje is spanish and ill leave you the post where i found how to tanslate it so u can have a look and help me. Thanks.
teamhunters404.wordpress.com/

Sorry man but this game on PPSSPP need a special ISO you need Monster Hunter Portable 3 HD and can get it with English Translation just Just search around the web maybe you can found it already patched i downloaded it like that i hope this work for you

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
09-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Please don't link to warez sites, nor encourage piracy. Thank you.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-28-2014, 02:50 PM
a short question Big Grin iam from germany and my english is not so good ^^ iam mean its really bad Big Grin gives anywhere a german patch for Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD ver?
10-04-2014, 12:54 PM
hello everyone
i am playing mhp3rd in my android device
it have snapdragon 800 xiaomi mi3
and i am got around 80-100% speed in quest
and 60-80% in town

so i was wondering if there's any way to make my device run faster at least 100% in quest
lagging in town not really annoying i think

my setting are
non buffered render
no frame skip
no software skinning
16x AF

and the others in default setting i think
and i am using the lastest built for android
9.9.1 stable i think

so any suggestions everyone?
10-12-2014, 06:19 PM
Hello!
Why no audio in videos? *.*

►Sorry about my English, I'm Ukrainian.◄
►I use only Windows versions of ppsspp.◄
10-22-2014, 08:54 AM
(10-12-2014 06:19 PM)Its Me‼ Wrote:  Hello!
Why no audio in videos? *.*

What build are you using? 0.9.9.1?

Everything is Hitsuzen!
12-12-2014, 05:29 PM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd not working
Hello guys, my friend has a problem with the MHP3 game, he gets this messed up screen when he tries to play on a laptop. I'm using a laptop too, but it runs fine for me, and we tried using the total same settings in PPSSPP too, but for him it's just not working. Also, we use the same patch too. We played it perfectly fine when he had a Desktop Computer. But not on his laptop! Any solutions please?
Thanks for your help in advance!

Title: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Region: JP, With English Translation Patch
Format: ISO
Game ID: ULJM05800
Compatability: Menus

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-12-2014, 09:34 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-13-2014, 10:09 AM
Something got screwed between revision 1002 and latest version
On same settings it plays normal (without any visual bugs) on 1002 and pic related on latest-dunno why, it happens in all settings (haven't tried OpenGL because i can't)