Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP not responding
03-23-2013, 05:17 AM
PPSSPP not responding
Hello guys.. I'm new here.. I really love PSP game.. I have it once before but it broken by my little brother.. after some years I want to play PSP again.. I get the PPSSPP from the web, but after I load the .iso program, it doesn't respond (PPSSPP has stopped working). I really want to play PSP, but I can't use the PPSSPP.. Anybody can help?

[Image: yb8ZMjC.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2013, 06:42 AM
RE: PPSSPP not responding
Update your video card drivers firstly
03-23-2013, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2013 07:17 AM by skyfor.)
maybe ur pc is not powerfull enough to run this emulator just like me is not working on my laptop but working on my sister laptop..both use windows 7...!
03-23-2013, 07:24 AM
Well, AFAICT this is Windows 8, so it's likely a newer computer. I've seen it working on Windows 8, so it shouldn't be a compatibility issue there.

What video card are you using? If you don't know, you can find out (in Desktop mode) by pressing Windows Key + R, and then typing "dxdiag" and pressing enter. If it asks to check for driver signing, you can say no (or yes, either is fine.) Then select the "Display 1" tab. This will show your video card info and driver information.

If it shows as an Intel video card, unfortunately, these are not well supported currently. Otherwise, please try to update your drivers, and if the issue persists, post the video card you're using here.

-[Unknown]
03-24-2013, 01:17 AM
(03-23-2013 06:42 AM)livisor Wrote:  Update your video card drivers firstly

what exactly video card that I need?

(03-23-2013 07:17 AM)skyfor Wrote:  maybe ur pc is not powerfull enough to run this emulator just like me is not working on my laptop but working on my sister laptop..both use windows 7...!

I use windows 8, but it's not a new laptop... I just install the win8 in my win7 laptop

(03-23-2013 07:24 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Well, AFAICT this is Windows 8, so it's likely a newer computer. I've seen it working on Windows 8, so it shouldn't be a compatibility issue there.

What video card are you using? If you don't know, you can find out (in Desktop mode) by pressing Windows Key + R, and then typing "dxdiag" and pressing enter. If it asks to check for driver signing, you can say no (or yes, either is fine.) Then select the "Display 1" tab. This will show your video card info and driver information.

If it shows as an Intel video card, unfortunately, these are not well supported currently. Otherwise, please try to update your drivers, and if the issue persists, post the video card you're using here.

-[Unknown]

I screenshot the dxdiag and display (there's no "display 1" only "display") here :
[Image: SwKOEtq.png]
03-24-2013, 02:29 AM
Oh, sorry, I always forget that when people only have a single monitor plugged in it just shows one tab.

Hmm, I don't see any obvious reason that card should have a problem. There seem to be newer drivers, though:

(not sure if you're using 32 or 64 bit...)
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...n7-32.aspx
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...n7-64.aspx

-[Unknown]
03-24-2013, 08:37 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2013 08:38 AM by NgadZ.)
(03-24-2013 02:29 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Oh, sorry, I always forget that when people only have a single monitor plugged in it just shows one tab.

Hmm, I don't see any obvious reason that card should have a problem. There seem to be newer drivers, though:

(not sure if you're using 32 or 64 bit...)
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...n7-32.aspx
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/wi...n7-64.aspx

-[Unknown]

Thank you!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin It worked!! finally.. I can play PSP again.. Thank You Very Much!!! I don't really understand why it can't be played.. but right now.. I can use it!! Thank You Very Much!!!!! But It still lag.. I don't know.. the FPS show only about 2 until 8
03-24-2013, 01:41 PM
Which game are you playing that is so slow? Do you have jit / dynarec enabled in the options?

-[Unknown]
03-24-2013, 11:41 PM
(03-24-2013 01:41 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Which game are you playing that is so slow? Do you have jit / dynarec enabled in the options?

-[Unknown]

Yugiioh Tag Force 5 and 6.. I can't play SAO: Infinity moment either
03-25-2013, 01:09 AM
We're still working on compatibility, a lot of games still don't work yet unfortunately.

-[Unknown]
03-25-2013, 05:17 AM
(03-25-2013 01:09 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  We're still working on compatibility, a lot of games still don't work yet unfortunately.

-[Unknown]

okay.. I will patiently waiting Big Grin
03-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Ngadz,yu gi oh working...are you sure??
03-25-2013, 09:33 AM
(03-25-2013 08:04 AM)skyfor Wrote:  Ngadz,yu gi oh working...are you sure??

It loads and boots up correctly from what I can see, but as of right now it's unplayable due to its very low FPS.
05-18-2016, 10:42 AM
(03-23-2013 05:17 AM)NgadZ Wrote:  Hello guys.. I'm new here.. I really love PSP game.. I have it once before but it broken by my little brother.. after some years I want to play PSP again.. I get the PPSSPP from the web, but after I load the .iso program, it doesn't respond (PPSSPP has stopped working). I really want to play PSP, but I can't use the PPSSPP.. Anybody can help?

open ppsspp and go setting and change graphics to direct3d9 but you must install direct x9 to work