Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Prince of Persia: Revelations
01-08-2015, 12:06 PM
RE: Prince of Persia: Revelations
On tab with x86/PowerVR/OpenGL 2.0 it can be played on fullspeed with 45 Mhz CPU clock. It's a bit-bit choppy, just not smooth like on psp, but the speed generally the same.

To avoid flickering on video there should be enabled block transfering
And to avoid black screen after fighting with almost naked girl there should be enabled buffered render
Slow effects is necessary for light everywhere.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 11:46 AM by claude13112001.)
Quote:The game normally start and I can fully play it but when I go to the garden to turn the time into present to get the miscellaneous weapon (red bird or something like that,i do not know how to say it in English) and when I get to the two ladders the texture(s) of walls are missing,when I try to get up I can get to the second ladder but when I jump (i play warrior within on PC and it work good,nothing missing,who plays this game he/she know what about i am talking) i fall down and it show "Game Over" Screen.I add some screens in Attachments Big Grin

Now the problem in present is fixed but now the same happens in the past :/
02-09-2015, 07:07 AM
acerca iconia b1 720
Hello guys! I just want to know how can i make prince of persia revelations run on my acer iconia tablet. And also the best settings for most games.
Chipset Mediatek MT8111
CPU Dual-core 1.3 GHz
GPU PowerVR SGX531
1gb_RAM
Tanks!
02-09-2015, 04:57 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-01-2015, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2015 09:42 AM by claude13112001.)
Hi guys!

I am running this game on my PC and it works good until I reach the Statue Chamber,I get to the middle,down to the room with many poles (see attachments,or under the text) and when I drop to the lower pole (or under it) the emulator will freeze and force close.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks! Smile

EDIT: Using PPSSPP 1.0.1 Latest revision.
If anybody completed the game (or the statue chamber) on other PPSSPP version,tell me please Smile (I am playing it on PC - Windows)

EDIT 2: Fixed by playing on PPSSPP 0.9.9.1 but it crashes down
after the little labyrinth before the hole to run on the wall above it but I also fixed that by little "Crash-&-Rush" (i mean that the emulator crashed,i loaded it again and again and again until i succesfully reached the next save point (i used save states before it so no problem but I can't use the save state on another PPSSPP version)) But I'll still appreciate you look at it Smile