Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I got a REALLY REALLY GREAT idea for the developers
03-21-2013, 04:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 04:25 PM by The Infinity.)
RE: I got a REALLY REALLY GREAT idea for the developers
Anyway , you are the professionals . You know everything LOOOOL .

But I was just asking if you could add it as an option . Like it doesn't have to be on all the time . So if someone really curios about what will happen if you turn it on he will just turn it on , otherwise if he doesn't turn it on its just like its not exist at all . I also asked about if you could add a memory editor ( like cheat engine ) so I can hack the games . But sometimes when you do fuzzy in any type of memory editors ( sometimes I try to hack games using igamegurdian and I do fuzzy search , but the game closes ) the game closes because the lack of the memory , so the previous option ( just an option if someone really want to ) about having some space from the storage as ram is necessary this time if that person want to hack his / her games . That's what I mean .
Find all posts by this user
03-21-2013, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2013 04:36 PM by stodag.)
m8, he has his hands full as it.... maybe in future there might be something of the sort.. stop mitherin also its open source etc, if you really need this option u can do it yourself.

I didnt mean to be mean.... but sometimes its the only way.....
03-21-2013, 04:37 PM
LOOOOL , that's fine .
03-21-2013, 04:38 PM
also when I say u can fix it etc I really mean it... have a goSmile
Thread Closed