Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
11-04-2013, 08:30 AM
RE: Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
if you don't get any breaks in music or sound anywhere in the game,then those are the correct soundtracks.check online vudeos on youtube and gamespot to compare.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2013, 03:55 PM
Has the new 9.0.5 build fixed the sound problem?
11-04-2013, 04:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 05:38 PM by micxploed.)
There are breaks in some of the soundtrack. The full audio Isn't there for the music. It's like only half the music is there but it still retains beat and rhythms. Bing...bang...bloop...duhn...zzztt...It's weird because I thought that's how the music was and I was like, no way Namco would have such shitty music especially on a tales of game. XD
11-04-2013, 04:15 PM
(11-04-2013 04:08 PM)micxploed Wrote:  There are breaks in some of the soundtrack. The full audio Isn't there for the music. It's like only half the music is there but it still retains beat and rhythms. Bing...bang...bloop...duhn...zzztt...It's weird because I thought that that's how the music was and I was like, no way Namco would have such shitty music especially on a tales of game. XD

I think this already be fix on latest version Huh
http://www.ppsspp.org/downloads.html#devbuilds

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Well, i haven't tried the latest git update, which was released today. I guess the latest git version Isn't considered an "official" update. Let me give it a try...
11-04-2013, 05:50 PM
(11-04-2013 05:44 PM)micxploed Wrote:  Well, i haven't tried the latest git update, which was released today. I guess the latest git version Isn't considered an "official" update. Let me give it a try...

That for pre-0.9.X I think it for test something Smile (latest git update give some speed up a bit Big Grin) can't wait for new vertex cache decode thing maybe give some speedboots Tongue or fix something.

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-04-2013, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 06:04 PM by micxploed.)
I tried the latest update as of today, same audio problem only with in game music. Which is not a big deal anyway, game is fully playable regardless. Oh, a little jewel candy for ya, postprocessing shader option, set that to"cartoon" for this game. It looks 4 times better....☆
11-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Of course it is playable regardless of this problem but to me the music adds that extra magic to games. Then again this is a spin off game so the music won't be as great as the main series.
11-04-2013, 06:41 PM
The strange things is that the music is working perfectly fine(I think)in Options=>Sound Test and not when you actually play the game(same music)

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-04-2013, 09:17 PM
I updated to the newest build and the audio is still missing parts. The vocal audio in skits work though.
11-06-2013, 01:04 AM
Is it me or did something change about the setting for this game? On gold version, 9.5, yesterday I was able to change the Postprocessing shader to cartoon and it would look amazing, now it looks way different...Now I have to put it on non - buffered rendering to get the graphics like I had it on cartoon, except now on non - rendered buffering, it looks good but I cannot change postprocessing shader now...strange...
11-06-2013, 01:34 AM
postprocessing shader only works with buffered rendering

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-06-2013, 01:50 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 01:51 AM by micxploed.)
It must have totally slipped my mind...heh. It looks the same now, Buffered rendering with or without prospecting shader being on cartoon. Yesterday I had to enable cartoon for the graphic to look "better". Can someone check and confirm this? Do you see a difference between prospecting shader on cartoon, and then turn off p.s and check to see if there are graphical differences.
11-10-2013, 03:53 PM
I figured it out, sort of. The settings we're all wrong, I just re installed the app. The game is fine now, except for sound, still. X)
11-20-2013, 03:46 AM
does anybody here have the same problem with the new update?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)