Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this type of connection possible?
06-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Is this type of connection possible?
This is how I plan to connect: PPSSPP-PPSSPP-PSP(actual)-PSP

If it is possible, then can you teach me how? Thanks in advance and please help. Sorry for sloppy thread, I'm just too sleepy from work -_-
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 04:32 PM by GuenosNoLife.)
RE: Is this type of connection possible?
If PPSSPP (friend) - PPSSPP (friend other) - PSP (you) - PSP (other friend) [Not same at your network but separate network Internet] can use Coldbird but It's depend game. Because Coldbird with Multi-platform or multi-PC at same Network doesn't work.
If same room, at LAN, change IP Coldbird at pro-C file (network or other I don't have PSP SLIM but FAT) to IP HOST of PPSSPP Wink

Go try, I canno't help you, I don't have PSP Slim sorry.
If you don't understand, say me I'll explain to better sorry for my english bad!

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
06-04-2015, 10:57 PM
try LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=8349
06-04-2015, 11:49 PM
I already tried single PPSSPP-2 PSPs, and it worked successfully, but what about 2 PPSSPP's and 2 PSP's? Tried that, but it doesn't work well. We connected the 2 computers with ethernet cables and connected the PSPs to the host PC, and we do connect. We are playing MHFU by the way, and we all appear in the guild hall, but once someone initiates a quest, we disconnect and get divided into two members in a quest instead of 4, and the non-host PPSSPP gets paired with the one who initiated the quest, while the other 2 get disconnected and get paired up in quest. And if we return to the guild hall through quest abandon/finishing quest, all 4 of us will appear in guild hall. So what should I do for us to not get disconnected in a quest?

Sorry for bad/terrible explanation, I'm terrible at explaining things, and please help
06-06-2015, 04:30 AM
(06-04-2015 11:49 PM)TheZealot99 Wrote:  I already tried single PPSSPP-2 PSPs, and it worked successfully, but what about 2 PPSSPP's and 2 PSP's? Tried that, but it doesn't work well. We connected the 2 computers with ethernet cables and connected the PSPs to the host PC, and we do connect. We are playing MHFU by the way, and we all appear in the guild hall, but once someone initiates a quest, we disconnect and get divided into two members in a quest instead of 4, and the non-host PPSSPP gets paired with the one who initiated the quest, while the other 2 get disconnected and get paired up in quest. And if we return to the guild hall through quest abandon/finishing quest, all 4 of us will appear in guild hall. So what should I do for us to not get disconnected in a quest?

Sorry for bad/terrible explanation, I'm terrible at explaining things, and please help

Try PPSSPP disable Fast memory and other
IF PPSSPP initiates a quest not work, try PSP initiates a quest.