Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.06 Average
God Eater Burst
09-02-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: God Eater Burst
I believe the issue persists for every one. I'm fairly certain that CPkmn's is a screenshot from an actual PSP. If your save file itself is corrupt and unusable even on a real PSP it is unlikely to work unless you use something like what PKmn suggested. You could also try importing your character data from the old save file to a new one as I believe that will allow you to continue with all of your previous items, equipment, and obtained partner cards. though that may be a long shot if your save file is corrupted.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2013, 05:41 AM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 05:43 AM by CPkmn.)
(09-02-2013 04:59 AM)mr.chya Wrote:  I believe the issue persists for every one. I'm fairly certain that CPkmn's is a screenshot from an actual PSP. If your save file itself is corrupt and unusable even on a real PSP it is unlikely to work unless you use something like what PKmn suggested. You could also try importing your character data from the old save file to a new one as I believe that will allow you to continue with all of your previous items, equipment, and obtained partner cards. though that may be a long shot if your save file is corrupted.

Nope, that screenshot was from PPSSPP. Did you not read what I said about it?

"Interestingly in the God Eater 2 demo the avatar displays correctly**, although it doesn't seem to use sceJpeg for the avatar"

...although (in case you still didn't read the non bold+italic text) that's only relevant to the God Eater 2 demo.

** should be implied I'm talking about PPSSPP. Of course a real PSP will display the avatar correctly.

(09-02-2013 03:46 AM)Fuzaki Wrote:  Lol, again, my apologies. I don't know why I said that God Eater is US only when I just said after that Burst was also available in Japan, lol, other countries too of course. I can't seem to say what's on my mind. Yes, it seems that other PSP save files are working, given that I've only tried about 3, though they still have the black silhouette problem which I suspect is the jpeg problem. It is a problem with my save data. I have tried the newest build of PPSSPP, as well as older ones, and none seem to work, but I will keep trying. So is the jpeg issue still evident for everyone else on the US version of Burst because the character image in the status menu does not render correctly for any files I have loaded.

I think what it does is it hashes the decoded avatar (during gameplay, whenever it's updated) and when it tries to load the savegame, if the hash of the decoded avatar (while loading the save) doesn't match, it refuses to load. I guess that's to protect the game from modded avatars...

mr.chya's pictures seem to show his savefile loads with a buggy jpeg (pic #3 and #4 in one of his posts on the previous page)
09-02-2013, 09:03 AM
Help please!
Hi, guys.

I've also experienced the black screen of stuck after the "Till my life comes to an end" (using the latest ppssp ver). I've even tried using 0.7.6-1161 but to no avail. =(

So, could anyone please help me with this.

Here's my save.
http://www.mediafire.com/?v408ckmrbzpf0c9

Thanks in advance. =)
09-02-2013, 10:59 AM
(09-02-2013 10:52 AM)mccainmx Wrote:  @blackreaper why still using 0.7.6?its been awhile since 0.8.0 and 0.8.1 has been release and now we got 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 i just dont get it 0.7.6?why?

I'm using 0.9.1 and got no problem except for the blackscreen after the first ending credits(mission 6). And I did some back read and saw that 0.7.6 doesn't have this problem... but even with 0.7.6-1161 I still experience the blackscreen.
09-02-2013, 11:06 AM
for that blacksreen, i just simply wait like 20 minutes and it will pop the save game screen, will be faster if you enable Turbo or something, i believe it is mapped on Tab button

Vaio E series VPCEA16FG
i5-520M @ 2.4 GHz
Radeon HD 5650 M
Windows 7 Home Premium
8 GB of RAM
09-02-2013, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2013 12:15 PM by blackreaper0666.)
^
Ok thanks, I'll try that... hope the save game screen appears =P

Btw, does it work with any version of ppsspp?

Edit: Waiting did work... Thank you very much chukkyjr =)
09-02-2013, 01:01 PM
dunno why you guys have problems with this game. I use God Eater Burst US, PPSSPP 9.1-243-gbb5467c x64 (i play this at win7 x64) and everything is OK. no stuck, no freeze, no crush, etc. Sound slow a little when i want get mission, or at OP, but i just set Frame skip at "Auto" and everything is OK. Try it. Mayby it gonna work.
09-03-2013, 05:24 AM
i guess we found other solution for the black screen,i think.the black screen for a long time might be atrac3+ problem couse it's spamming atrac id which slow the process to savescreen(luckily it might stop somewhere),someone has success too by waiting for atleast 10 min,also pc spec or driver might couse the same thing though.

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Hey in latest version of ppsspp skybox on ground at certain map maybe because of bezier patch Big Grin?
someone can confirm it?
Play at City of Mercy and run around at you will see what i mean Big Grin

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-03-2013, 09:30 PM
(09-03-2013 07:48 AM)Ritori Wrote:  Hey in latest version of ppsspp skybox on ground at certain map maybe because of bezier patch Big Grin?
someone can confirm it?
Play at City of Mercy and run around at you will see what i mean Big Grin

yes, i can confirm this. there's some graphical glitch in this area that look like a wall.
it's also happen in god eater 2 demo

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-04-2013, 05:57 AM
All we can wait is perfect bezier/spline patch from Ophis Big Grin

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-05-2013, 11:06 AM
GAME:God Eater Burst Mapping error
This error appears in Android
The GAME:God Eater Burst Mapping error
This is the September 2 after the update problems
Not have this problem before August 31 version
Open multi-level texture mapping and rendering buffer can not solve the problem.

Burst Name : God Eater Burst game formerly known as:ゴッドイーター バースト

CPU:Snapdragon MSM8260
CPU frequency:1741MHz Duo
RAM:1GB

http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=8102
http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=8104
http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=8105
09-05-2013, 12:02 PM
(09-05-2013 11:06 AM)Prayer Wrote:  GAME:God Eater Burst Mapping error
This error appears in Android
The GAME:God Eater Burst Mapping error
This is the September 2 after the update problems
Not have this problem before August 31 version
Open multi-level texture mapping and rendering buffer can not solve the problem.

Burst Name : God Eater Burst game formerly known as:ゴッドイーター バースト

CPU:Snapdragon MSM8260
CPU frequency:1741MHz Duo
RAM:1GB

http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=8102
http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=8104
http://forums.ppsspp.org/attachment.php?thumbnail=8105

That know issue only way to fix this is play older ppsspp or wait for ophis perfect bezier/spline patch.

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
09-07-2013, 10:44 AM
I think this site isn`t fir that kind of request, but ok. Here you have link for many save files: http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/610611-gods-...urst/saves

If i do something wrong just delete my post plz, but i just want to help this guy.

BTW: this game isn`t so hard. why you need save file? some crash in one of missions?
09-07-2013, 12:12 PM
(09-07-2013 09:21 AM)mccainmx Wrote:  Can someone please upload thier a complete or almost complete save file of this game please?thanks in advance.

What you game region?

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB