Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.06 Average
God Eater Burst
04-18-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: God Eater Burst
(04-16-2016 05:54 AM)BloodZero Wrote:  Have you tried using a different or older build to play it? Remember that new builds are sometimes buggy or unstable. Try an older version and see what happens. Also try posting a log of the crash. Maybe someone will let you know in detail what the problem is.

(04-17-2016 02:09 AM)Trokinos Wrote:  I have played a lot with the v1.1.1-870-g194e9ed build and abusing a lot the save states to see if the "crashing regularly" problem i had with it was fixed, and with this build (that i'm still using) i have not crashed once.

I suggest for you to give this build a try and see if the mission you're having crash with 1.2 is working OK in that older build (that to me is rock solid with GEB on my system).

I'm playing GEB on D3D9 and with "Skip Buffer Effects" too (so i don't have to hurt my eyes with GEB silly bloom) in case it has an importance between crashing and not crashing.
I gave a test to the mission "Fallen Angel Egg" and didn't crashed.

I switched to the latest automated build and it work flawlessly now, thanks for the help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2016, 12:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2016 12:23 AM by BloodZero.)
Welcome back to the den, mate. B]
04-21-2016, 10:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 12:44 AM by tomkatt.)
Still not working on Android Marshmallow as of the builds on 4/20/2016. Sad

Well, it works, but startup and game start screen are black, and in-game has missing textures on character skins and ground in missions.

Edit - same problem on the latest build 4/21/2016.
04-21-2016, 11:46 PM
Gods Eater Burst Controls Help!?
I love the game God Eater & mapped the camera controls to the right analog stick sorta but to scroll through menus etc i gotta use the right analog stick too is there any way to change so the camera is just on the right analog stick or is it impossible!?
04-22-2016, 02:47 AM
What device are you using? Are you on a pre-installed version of Android or on a custom ROM? Are you on a stable build of that ROM? Unstable builds can cause apps to malfunction. Were you able to play normally on previous builds of PPSSPP before this?

Please excuse the amount of questions.
04-22-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Gods Eater Burst Controls Help!?
(04-21-2016 11:46 PM)onlyonemdb Wrote:  I love the game God Eater & mapped the camera controls to the right analog stick sorta but to scroll through menus etc i gotta use the right analog stick too is there any way to change so the camera is just on the right analog stick or is it impossible!?

thats a work around for you

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=12513

Try AntiMicro graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad/controller.
or http://www.x360ce.com
04-22-2016, 10:47 AM
(04-22-2016 02:47 AM)BloodZero Wrote:  What device are you using? Are you on a pre-installed version of Android or on a custom ROM? Are you on a stable build of that ROM? Unstable builds can cause apps to malfunction. Were you able to play normally on previous builds of PPSSPP before this?

Please excuse the amount of questions.

No worries about the questions.

Nvidia Shield K1 tablet on Android Marshmallow update. All stock, not rooted. I've never been able to play the game properly on this device (though I haven't tried it on Lollipop, and can't roll back to that without rooting and flashing a custom bootloader).

I was able to play normally on 1.0.x back on my Tegra 4 tablet (HP Slate 7 Extreme) before I upgraded to this one. That was on Android 4.4.2.
04-22-2016, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-22-2016 03:29 PM by vnctdj.)
(04-21-2016 11:46 PM)onlyonemdb Wrote:  I love the game God Eater & mapped the camera controls to the right analog stick sorta but to scroll through menus etc i gotta use the right analog stick too is there any way to change so the camera is just on the right analog stick or is it impossible!?

(04-22-2016 10:13 AM)ZeroX4 Wrote:  

thats a work around for you

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Did you mess around in any way with the Graphics settings?
To me it just sounds like a graphics setting issue, whether it was messing around with the rendering options or with the "Speed-up Options" as I like to call them, where you basically cancel certain texture features. Try messing with those. Also, make sure you are on Non-Buffered Rendering.
04-22-2016, 10:56 PM
(04-22-2016 04:29 PM)BloodZero Wrote:  Did you mess around in any way with the Graphics settings?
To me it just sounds like a graphics setting issue, whether it was messing around with the rendering options or with the "Speed-up Options" as I like to call them, where you basically cancel certain texture features. Try messing with those. Also, make sure you are on Non-Buffered Rendering.

I've tried it with various settings. All hacks disabled, default settings, multithread and no multithread, accurate clock, and emulated, fast and emulat UMD delays. 1x PSP resolution all the way up to native, and with and without every single speed hack. Buffered and skip buffer effects. No change at all.

The issue seems Marshmallow specific. I even had someone send me a save state and their settings and it was working fine for them on Lollipop. Tried the exact settings on mine with their save state and got the same problems.
04-23-2016, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 03:57 AM by BloodZero.)
Edit 1): Have you tried sending your save to your friends and asking them to see if the same thing happens to them in it?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit 2): Your ISO or Save Data might be corrupted. Not so much the save data, but you never know. Although, I would suggest trying it on a different ISO OR trying the same ISO on a different device and just starting a new save to see if the problem persists. That way you kill two birds with one stone.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
In that case it's either root and flash or retire and find something new haha. But no, seriously. I guess you'll probably need to root your device to get a better version of android.
Pros: Dead bloat ware, minimized ram, CPU and GPU usage. Etc.
Cons: might be unstable and you might get hiccups or even restarts.

But, hey, what's better than killing aragami without the right textures? Killing them with the right textures.

It's all up to you, now, really haha
04-23-2016, 03:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2016 03:53 AM by NobodyKnowsWhoIam.)
GEB Crash bug pls halp
Right after i finished After you finish the mission you'll gonna be the leader of the 1st unit then after that cutscene happened when you are talking to the... Blonde guy watsoever after finishing the chitchat with him then it just crash the PPSSPP any help for this bug?
04-23-2016, 01:33 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-26-2016, 04:26 PM
PPSSPP crashes after I talked to Hibari for Tsukuyomi quest story 68 I think. Now I'm stuck at story 67... does anyone experienced this?
04-26-2016, 11:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2016 03:48 PM by vnctdj.)
I'm new to the forums and I am having a black screen on startup for GEB. I have build 1.2.2 and when I downloaded GEB at school it worked no problem but at home it does not even load. The school pc has an Nvidia card and my pc has an AMD. My pc specs are an Intel Core I5 4690, MSI R9 390 8GB version, 8GB of DDR3 (1600) memory and Windows 10 installed everything is updated and i tried using different ISO files but that did not work any help would be appreciated.

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.