Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Forming a PPSSPP Adhoc play group on Steam
04-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Forming a PPSSPP Adhoc play group on Steam
It's been a struggle finding players these days on steam for some ADHOC PPSSPP play, so I decided to form a group on steam to try and bring a community together.

Using Evolve client for parties, i've formed both a Steam and Evolve group, hopefully we'll be able to get some members and have some interesting play sessions.

Sorry if this is against forum rules, but, I didn't know where to post it if it's allowed at all.

Steam & Evolve Groups are called PPSSPPFrontier, cannot post links ergo forum rules.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2015, 10:02 AM
RE: Forming a PPSSPP Adhoc play group on Steam
Can't find anything under "PPSSPPFrontier" although there is a "PSP Frontier" group, maybe you should clarify the name
04-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Can I play PPSSPP Multiplay using Steam?
04-02-2015, 03:46 PM
(04-02-2015 03:01 PM)onelight Wrote:  Can I play PPSSPP Multiplay using Steam?
You can launch PPSSPP on STEAM for have Overlay, or capture to send your profile.
But, PPSSPP don't use server of STEAM P2P, It's be never out! Haha, use your IP Hamachi or Internet or other method Wink

When I launch Emulator, I launch on STEAM! (Add games non-steam [or use Anarchy Arcade on STEAM It's game Desktop 3D with real record time play on STEAM profile])

Primary Computer: [CPU] i5 2500, [CG] GTX 560 Ti, 8 GB RAM, W7 x64
Second Laptop: [CPU] Intel Atom N270, 1 GB RAM, WinXP SP3
Phone: ZenFone 2 ZE550ML
04-03-2015, 12:27 AM
This sounds nice I'll join it so there can be a bigger comminity.
04-03-2015, 12:35 AM
(04-02-2015 10:02 AM)Bigpet Wrote:  Can't find anything under "PPSSPPFrontier" although there is a "PSP Frontier" group, maybe you should clarify the name

it's name on steam is "PPSSPPFrontier" although it's abbreviation is set to PSPFrontier, so that is probably it.
04-03-2015, 12:35 AM
Dont know nothing about Steam, but i know there is a big community on Evolve for All Monster Hunters games. We have a WebPage with the status of the Server (ZackvixBotHost) http://www.hunstermonter.net/info.php and this Server can do that MHFU USA and EU play togheter without changing. MHP3rd HD is one of the most played with almost 25 (or more [depend on days and time of the year]) Players. We have a personal Guide with all the setups and the DLCs of Monster Hunters.
Wanna join? https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?t...YOCYQWJh_i
the link send you to evolve for join our party. Well just that hope see you on the party and hunt togheter. good luck doing your community if dont want join our Kisses ;*

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user