Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About Controllers
02-04-2015, 02:08 PM
About Controllers
Hello you guys, nice to meet you. Well, having questions are now using a MFI certificeted controller "Horipad" see also: ttp://afterpad.com/post/85115844500/new-horipad-mfi-game-controller-coming-soon This one has already selled Japan and using. When playing PPSSPP's games with that one which don't have any problems. It works very well.

By the way, do you know How I can use a Dualshock3 sixaxis for PPSSSPP.
I mean pairing-mode or something might be made? I have already BTSTACK andControllers for all can use other emulators. Only PPSSPP doen't work. Thank you.

Using iphone 6 plus 8.1.2 Jail broken.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-04-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: About Controllers
(02-04-2015 02:08 PM)hiron Wrote:  Hello you guys, nice to meet you. Well, having questions are now using a MFI certificeted controller "Horipad" see also: ttp://afterpad.com/post/85115844500/new-horipad-mfi-game-controller-coming-soon This one has already selled Japan and using. When playing PPSSPP's games with that one which don't have any problems. It works very well.

By the way, do you know How I can use a Dualshock3 sixaxis for PPSSSPP.
I mean pairing-mode or something might be made? I have already BTSTACK andControllers for all can use other emulators. Only PPSSPP doen't work. Thank you.

Using iphone 6 plus 8.1.2 Jail broken.

I've fixed the connecting problem to PPSSPP, is just reboot iPhone after fixed automatically.'Don't know the reason'
But, Analog sticks: axes of coordinate are upside down or no response.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply