Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Bug report, iOS] Certain DS3 buttons not recognized
11-09-2014, 03:31 PM
[Bug report, iOS] Certain DS3 buttons not recognized
I am using the Controllers for All tweak to pair an original Dualshock 3 controller to my iPhone 5s. While mapping the buttons I discovered that the following buttons are not recognized by ppsspp (latest version) at all:

L3, R3

Additonally, the Start and Select buttons are recognized as the same button, meaning you can't have Start and Select at the same time. Start and Select are mapped both with:

kbd.Esc
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-13-2014, 12:22 PM
RE: [Bug report, iOS] Certain DS3 buttons not recognized
I have a similar issue with the dualshock 4. Most buttons map correctly but the analog ALWAYS has the up and down flipped when I test the analog stick? Up is always down no matter how I map it. It's really weird. As for the android version every single button on the DS4 maps to the same key.
11-24-2014, 01:39 AM
Im actually having problems too. Im on 6+ with the latest build of ppsspp and using DS4 Controllers for all. I tried mapping my dpad to my right stick for MH3rd but i cant map the left and down stick. Only up and right. And when i checked the analog test option in control mapping screen, it shows an X on my left stick (which is working) while the right stick shows N/A. Any one have this as well?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-08-2015, 08:18 PM
(11-24-2014 01:39 AM)MNGreat Wrote:  Im actually having problems too. Im on 6+ with the latest build of ppsspp and using DS4 Controllers for all. I tried mapping my dpad to my right stick for MH3rd but i cant map the left and down stick. Only up and right. And when i checked the analog test option in control mapping screen, it shows an X on my left stick (which is working) while the right stick shows N/A. Any one have this as well?

Is a know issue with the MFI ppsspp driver.
We can only hope that someone will eventually fix it.