Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't read SD card!!
09-14-2014, 06:38 AM
Can't read SD card!!
So I have been using ppsspp forever on my note 10.1 but now it only shows sd card 0(internal storage). It no longer is showing the sd card 1 which has all my games! PLEASE help there is no way for me to fit all my games on internal alone. I need to know what has happened with the new updates and when it will be fixed!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Information RE: Can't read SD card!!
(09-14-2014 06:38 AM)shadowrunner1995 Wrote:  So I have been using ppsspp forever on my note 10.1 but now it only shows sd card 0(internal storage). It no longer is showing the sd card 1 which has all my games! PLEASE help there is no way for me to fit all my games on internal alone. I need to know what has happened with the new updates and when it will be fixed!!
Hi there,

Read this thread, may help. Cool

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...2#pid93222
09-15-2014, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 04:31 AM by shadowrunner1995.)
RE: Can't read SD card!!
Thank you sir. Now I can finally enjoy the emulator again Big Grin

I stand corrected.. If you could help me with one more thing I do have kitkat so I can not seem to move my files due to the new restrictions. Is there any way around it?
09-15-2014, 06:05 AM
Information RE: Can't read SD card!!
(09-15-2014 04:10 AM)shadowrunner1995 Wrote:  Thank you sir. Now I can finally enjoy the emulator again Big Grin

I stand corrected.. If you could help me with one more thing I do have kitkat so I can not seem to move my files due to the new restrictions. Is there any way around it?
Ah now then, sadly I don't know about the latest firmware for Android, as I use 4.2 Jellybean I believe its called.
So all I can suggest is hopefully some one with more knowledge than me, will be able to help, sorry. Sad
09-15-2014, 06:56 PM
RE: Can't read SD card!!
Thanks anyway... Hopefully this will be fixed soon because it leave me helpless. There is no way to get to the mnt file on my computer it seems so I have no way to except for on system which is impossible