Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psp location on android devices
08-18-2014, 10:48 PM
psp location on android devices
Heya, im gonna lead off with saying i am really bad at android stuff, never really used this emulator on anything that isn't a computer etc.

anyway, i installed it for my sister and mom on their phone and tablet today so they could play some harvest moon or whatever, it works great, im surprised at how fast it runs.

so the problem im having: my mom has a tablet and a phone, i've got it installed on both, and i was trying to transfer her save over from one to the other, so i assumed moving a state would be the best way.

i went to look for the psp folder with it connected to my laptop via usb, but i can't find where the ppsspp folder is, i tried searching for psp, ppsspp, etc, but nothing showed up. i did some browsing and when it's running it shows a folder named emulated and then one named 0 and that contains the folder? i dunno, it only shows up while im running the program Confused.

tldr: help where are save states located when you install ppsspp on android devices?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2014, 12:11 AM
RE: psp location on android devices
Go to Internal Memory or SDcard, you will find a folder named PSP, open it and place your saves in SAVEDATA folder.
08-19-2014, 05:54 AM
RE: psp location on android devices
(08-19-2014 12:11 AM)BlazinEmperor Wrote:  Go to Internal Memory or SDcard, you will find a folder named PSP, open it and place your saves in SAVEDATA folder.

This. The folder is with all the folders you see when you first access the tablet/phone through your computer. The page with folders named Android, Alarms, Download, Ringtones, etc. I used to have a "0" folder after I first rooted my Android and installed Cyanogen mod. Check for the PSP folder in there but if it's not there I'm not sure where else it could be if you already ran ppsspp at least once.