angelxwind.net site down http://angelxwind.net/

repo in cydia down.

infinite dev. nds4ios github down https://github.com/InfiniDev/nds4ios

is the end for ios ppsspp buildsSad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 01:25 AM
RE: ppsspp for ios finished??
Woah, this is rather sudden. Happened out of nowhere too.

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
08-07-2014, 03:31 AM
Woaw... I hope that she is well..
08-10-2014, 11:53 PM
And yet, on android pretty much every emulator exists on there. And for ios they (whoever they are) target the only one place to get ds and psp emulators. Lovely.
08-11-2014, 01:29 AM
It makes no sense as iPhone 5s can run the GameCube and dream cast emu at full speed ! I think that the 64 bit a7 can run the ps2 at half speed more...CPUs with half that speed can run it
08-12-2014, 11:04 PM
Shame too with the new iphone and ipad on the horizon that will be able to run ppsspp even better. Would be nice if they released deb files so we can install and back up ourselves rather than rely on the repo.
08-13-2014, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 01:47 AM by POGO4LIFE.)
Yeah but I devices are expensive whereas you can find a cheaper priced yet reasonable and fast Android device.There is a lack of support not only in the emulation scene but in the hacks,tweaks and mods scene as well due to the complex nature of the os...a good example of how iOS can be inconvenient is when we started implementing sound into the emulator(ppsspp) the android version was able to read Sony's atrac format MONTHS before the iOS was able to.Same thing goes for Fmv and ad-hoc...I have a iPhone 5s with 64g but I know that Android users can run Reicast,Onlive,Dolphin,Windows 98 (maybe xp) and can overclock and run some games at higher fps than on my 5s! My 5s is more stable and powerful than all these Android devices but the support for its os just sucks for now...

Angelxwind was the only person I know of that was working on porting Reicast to iOS ...we don't even have a decent Nds emu either....Retroarch keeps crashing when I load a Nds game...
08-13-2014, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2014 06:20 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
If anyone is reading this and has an iPhone I recommend you switch to an Android whenever possible. I had a jailbroken iPhone 4 back in the day and after I switched to android my stock Galaxy S3 was able to do more than my jailbroken iPhone. Pathetic.

EDIT: I think back when I still had my iPhone the only emulators available were for the gameboy and maybe the NES. There was one N64 emulator but it only worked on really old software.
08-14-2014, 01:14 AM
I was really considering to get PPSSPP for my iPhone 4 to play my game whenever I'm in bed and I'm not sleepy yet. Tongue

But reading this, I think I'll just wait until I can buy myself an Android phone or even a tablet. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-14-2014, 03:25 AM
Ok a couple of things I want to point out. There was a great ds emulator for ios called nds4ios I think. Ran Mario kart great on iPad air. Just lacked customization.

As for everybody saying switch to android. It is vastly easier to get emulators but I'm currently on a note 3 with the snap Dragon and I'm pulling like 18fps in gundam vs gundam while same settings on iPad air is doing around 30 meaning I only need to frame skip 1 on iPad vs 3 on my note 3.

I've also used the new shield tablet and that was also able to pull similar performance as the iPad air. But as of right now, performance wise you either need the air or a shield for best performance. I can only imagine the a8 chips being even better. It's not always about the numbers on a spread sheet otherwise my note 3 should be destroying iPad performance.

Anyways long story short, don't abandon hope for ios. If it comes back, performance is going to be great.
08-14-2014, 05:27 AM
What game on ppsspp doesn't run at full speed on the iPhone 5s ??? I have a big library of games and none of the heaviest titles lag ! Gta, god of war, tekken 6 etc they all run at full speed with sound
08-14-2014, 06:08 AM
Quote: What game on ppsspp doesn't run at full speed on the iPhone 5s ??? I have a big library of games and none of the heaviest titles lag ! Gta, god of war, tekken 6 etc they all run at full speed with sound

did you tried God Eater 2? that game lag as phuck on my lappy. Gods Eater Burst run perfectly :/

Old laptop: Lenovo G458
AMD/ATI Radeon HD 7310 | 1366x768@60Hz | APU E1-1200 Dual Core | 2.5 GB DDR3 400MHz | Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit

New laptop: Lenovo ideapad 100
Nvidia Geforce 920M 2GB / Intel HD Graphics 5500 | 1366x768@60Hz | Intel Core i3-5005U 2GB | 2GB DDR3 2000MHz | Window 10 Home 64-bit
08-14-2014, 11:26 AM
I will try and I will let you know later....is there anyone that supports the iOS scene?
08-14-2014, 12:31 PM
here is the backup (ipa file), ppsspp v0.9.8-1574-g8527dfd.ipa

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
08-14-2014, 01:50 PM
(08-11-2014 04:31 AM)Dusty Wrote:  maybe this working..
PPSSPP 0v0.9.9-37-g682e1c1 (Testing): https://mega.co.nz/#!V8B2nB5a!hdftlG02Zg...48FSxqJF68

Somebody said this works from this thread: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...5#pid91845 Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!