Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sudden SaveState problem
07-20-2014, 03:37 PM
Sudden SaveState problem
I've been using PPSSPP version 0.9.8 for a while now, especially with Persona 3 Portable. In fact, I'm on my second playthrough of it right now (with the Female MC). But all of a sudden, in the middle of my playthrough, whenever I use savestates, the entire program shuts down on me, not responding, then crashing. I really cannot find the cause of this; it's not as if I've been doing something different. Help would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-20-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: Sudden SaveState problem
So this is even when you save? Or just when you try to load a savestate?

I recommend keeping regular in game saves where possible, just in case. Also, try updating your graphics drivers. You can try the latest git build as well, which may work better, but note that savestates saved in the latest git build will not load in older versions.

-[Unknown]
07-20-2014, 03:46 PM
(07-20-2014 03:43 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  So this is even when you save? Or just when you try to load a savestate?

I recommend keeping regular in game saves where possible, just in case. Also, try updating your graphics drivers. You can try the latest git build as well, which may work better, but note that savestates saved in the latest git build will not load in older versions.

-[Unknown]

Just normal savestates, and only when I make a savestate, not when I load one. I do use normal saves (of course) but I'm just flabbergasted at this recent turn of events because I've been playing this game for 70+ hours and this problem has not occurred before.
07-20-2014, 04:42 PM
Have you double checked your free disk space?

-[Unknown]