Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
What The Hell Happened.
06-26-2014, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2014 06:45 PM by Scrub123.)
What The Hell Happened.
decided to play a little gods eater burst only to find my save file missing.
I checked for the save data where it should be and besides the most recent games i played being phantasy star portable 2, tales of the heroes twin brave, tales of radiant mythology 3. all of my other save data is gone.

What the hell could I have possible done to get that stuff deleted? the only thing i recently deleted were games i no longer played, and removing them from the recently played lists, not once did i ever say please delete the save data and dlc that i wanted to keep.

Damn it I had a fully completed MHFU save and i had lotsa progress done in final fantasy crisis core, MHP3rdHD, Ys 7, dissidia saves and KHBBS

I'm pissed right now
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: What The Hell Happened.
(06-26-2014 06:35 PM)Scrub123 Wrote:  decided to play a little gods eater burst only to find my save file missing.
I checked for the save data where it should be and besides the most recent games i played being phantasy star portable 2, tales of the heroes twin brave, tales of radiant mythology 3. all of my other save data is gone.

What the hell could I have possible done to get that stuff deleted? the only thing i recently deleted were games i no longer played, and removing them from the recently played lists, not once did i ever say please delete the save data and dlc that i wanted to keep.

Damn it I had a fully completed MHFU save and i had lotsa progress done in final fantasy crisis core, MHP3rdHD, Ys 7, dissidia saves and KHBBS

I'm pissed right now

condolence my friendSad
did you let anyone handle your pc (specifically the ppsspp) on the past few hour before the last time you played/ used it?
maybe someone messed up with your files?

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!
06-27-2014, 05:53 PM
I've lost saves in pretty devastating ways, often caused by my own idiocy. I now back them up with paranoid fervor. When I'm into a game you might see me copy out a backup literally daily, and I sometimes round-robin between 3 slots just in case something gets corrupted.

What device was this on? Desktop / Android?

-[Unknown]
06-28-2014, 03:59 AM
(06-27-2014 05:53 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  I've lost saves in pretty devastating ways, often caused by my own idiocy. I now back them up with paranoid fervor. When I'm into a game you might see me copy out a backup literally daily, and I sometimes round-robin between 3 slots just in case something gets corrupted.

-[Unknown]

Lool Know that feel bro now i am kinda that too have a Folder on Desk that have all mine savedatas and in mine phone are all of them too the Most Hard to get one like Monster Hunter persona 3 100% Personas in compendium and Radiant Mythology on lvl 50 so you know always have back Up try Using Recuva maybe you can do something with it

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-29-2014, 07:29 PM
As long as you didn't do anything to completely change your Windows partition, you may be able to recover your saves with shadowexplorer. I did after I accidentally nuked all my saves and from then on set up a backup script for my saves.
06-29-2014, 08:56 PM
Information RE: What The Hell Happened.
(06-27-2014 05:53 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  I've lost saves in pretty devastating ways, often caused by my own idiocy. I now back them up with paranoid fervor. When I'm into a game you might see me copy out a backup literally daily, and I sometimes round-robin between 3 slots just in case something gets corrupted.

-[Unknown]
If its on android, I know what deletes game saves, it was an App called Clean Master, its a great App, but is a bit too good, as it scans for files, that have not been touched in a while, I thought at first there was a problem with this emulator, as I had to restart each & every game, but realised i didn't have any save games any more, so i went into options of App to tell it not to delete these any more. Shy
06-30-2014, 02:48 PM
Or you could try to use recuva

download it here:Recuva

I love reading Japanese Light Novels!
I'm also a God Eater and a Monster Hunter!