Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
[Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN
06-18-2016, 12:45 AM
RE: [Tutorial] Windows-Host Cross Platform Local Multiplayer using Wireless LAN
Um i have a Question i can change the ad hoc ip address i try again and again but still coldbird.net is always show someone please help me?!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-18-2016, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016 11:48 AM by XxAleckxX.)
(06-18-2016 12:45 AM)Jeremy0923 Wrote:  Um i have a Question i can change the ad hoc ip address i try again and again but still coldbird.net is always show someone please help me?!

Download the latest build here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp
top one on list

-Aleck
PsP 3001
Pro CFW 6.60 C2
Oppo A37

GPU Renderer: Adreno(TM)306
Hardware and Board:msm8916
Ram:2

Im 13 years old!
06-22-2016, 12:49 AM
Uh hi, i'm newbie here.
I've read and try all the steps here.
So me and my brother want to play MHP3rd HD. My question is can we play it without internet connection? Because after i try the steps here, my brother's connection to me as a host is limited. And when he try to join the lobby, a "socket error 10051" comes up, eventhough i can join the lobby. Any helps? Thanks in advance
06-24-2016, 04:37 PM
Try disable your firewall or your brother's firewall, anyway youre using router or use WiFi adapter as host?

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
06-29-2016, 11:47 PM
Hey there
Thanks for putting the tutorial up Smile
I have a problem tho... whenever i try to connect i get the Socket 10061 error.
Do i need to be able to open ports on my router for this to work?
06-30-2016, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2016 01:45 PM by gabriel_4000.)
Hello.
I've tried doing it all, but unsuccessfully. I'm on firmware 6.20PRO-B10. I used the Pro Online Plugin and all.

1) My question is this: has anybody ever been able to play multiplayer using only:
-real psp.
-android smartphone with ppsspp.

2) Should I really update my firmware to 6.60 with PRO C or PRO C2 CFW in order to play multiplayer with android? Or can I use Pro C on 6.20?
07-03-2016, 08:10 PM
(06-29-2016 11:47 PM)Boogar Wrote:  Hey there
Thanks for putting the tutorial up Smile
I have a problem tho... whenever i try to connect i get the Socket 10061 error.
Do i need to be able to open ports on my router for this to work?

if you playing over internet yes you will need open your router ports ex(coldbird) , on lan network or virtual network like hamachi, tunngle, evolve there is no need to open the port, just make sure the server ip is right and player mac address is different across device. if it's doesn't work, it think networking on that game is not supported yet.

(06-30-2016 01:39 PM)gabriel_4000 Wrote:  Hello.
I've tried doing it all, but unsuccessfully. I'm on firmware 6.20PRO-B10. I used the Pro Online Plugin and all.

1) My question is this: has anybody ever been able to play multiplayer using only:
-real psp.
-android smartphone with ppsspp.

2) Should I really update my firmware to 6.60 with PRO C or PRO C2 CFW in order to play multiplayer with android? Or can I use Pro C on 6.20?

1. yes me, sometimes i am playing with my little brother using diferent devices PSP, PC , Ipad, Android, using tethering portable hotspot on my android and its work just fine. tried it with MH Games of course Big Grin

2. as long as it support pro online client i think it just works try it with Pro C 6.20 first bro. or if you didn't want to update to 6.60 and its didn't work try to use PRO C2 6.20. this link maybe usefull

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

07-07-2016, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016 10:26 PM by onydark.)
Hello,

somebody will help me, i want to play mhfu with two friends in my house, but when i am into the online room, the other player can`t get in.
PD: i don`t know speak, read and write english, plz somebody than speak, write or read spanish for answer me. JAJAJA this topic is difficult in our language, now in other language
thanks

i use, ppsspp v1.2.2 and i have MHFU, and hamachi.
08-20-2016, 05:23 PM
will the psp connection part work with a ps vita?
08-24-2016, 05:06 AM
Psvita is different hardware so it wouldn't work

08-27-2016, 12:48 PM
my psp 2000 with Pro-C2 firmware freezed when I entered online lobby
please help me, I think I did everything correctly.
03-11-2017, 09:30 PM
hi im really desperate here im playing with some friends MHFU with no problem but MH3rd and many other games wont work the psp`s wlan led wont turn on like its not even trying to connect any ideas?
04-25-2017, 11:34 PM
Please can anyone help me? I've done all the steps but I still have problems to play online, the game in question is the yugioh tag force 5 I already played it online with my brother (me on the pc and it on android) but there are frequent connection errors and now we do not are able to connect more.
07-06-2017, 02:56 PM
Hello, thanks for the tutorial, but i hope you can help me with my problem. So I want to play mhfu with my brother and followed all your steps. As the host everything works fine and i can enter the gathering hall in game. Now, the client can connect to the virtual server i made but can't enter the gathering hall in game. I've tried to disable the firewall but it didn't work.
Maybe i didn't choose the right ip, because when typing ipconfig in cmd i get 2 ipv4 but neither works. Do you have any idea why ?
09-27-2017, 10:26 AM
Question I did it right all the config... BTW I am using Android PPSSPP... Playing MHFU... If I am going to the Online when I press O the game will lag and there is word sign warning "NETWORK INITIALIZING"... All set up are ok. So that no need to explain again again...

"PPSSPP Options Set IT to all Device
open ppsspp go to settings and then Sytem
Disable Fast Memory

Click Image Below and suit with your IPv4 Address"

All above are followed I can't proceed to the lobby for MHFU Online... The game hangs and leaving a word "NETWORK INITIALIZING" what can be done?? Please help..