Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pray For MH370
03-27-2014, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 12:42 PM by Merivex.)
Pray For MH370
Guys .. I'm from Malaysia .. Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 carrying 239 people 'disappeared' over the South China Sea.

The passenger jet left Malaysian capital Kuala Lumpur at 12.41am local time on Saturday and was due to land in Beijing, China, at 6.05am the same day.

But communication was lost as the flight was crossing the South China Sea towards Vietnam.

The jet was being monitored by flight tracking website flightradar24.com which shows the plane's progress before it vanished.

The website claims this was 40 minutes after the flight took off, not two hours as has been widely reported.

Vietnamese navy officials had been quoted as saying the plane had 'crashed into the sea' - but this has since been denied.

Desperate searches are now underway to try and find the missing jet.

Thanks to America, China and many other country that have help us(Malaysia) to find the missing plane(MH370) .. But I don't know why Russia doesn't want to help us .. But It's okay Smile

Read More : http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/...ch-3219796

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
Find all posts by this user
03-27-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Pray For MH370
Hopefull they'll find the plane soon Sad

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
03-27-2014, 03:57 PM
Um for real? Non of your family seems to be a part of that flight i don't understand why pulling almost all triggers to let know people that mostly don't care about some flight... plane crashed we know it from news theres no need to inform whole forum about it as you noticed 2 people wear like interested. No nedd.to hate me i just share what i think past is a past and it wont come back . AMEN

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
03-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Tottaly agree Homi *.* but take a look now xD while no one gave a f.. about that beside those 2 now theres gonna be huge interest because of your post Smile i know it cause im pure hated because im too smart for them ^.^ let's wait for flamers posts to make you pure evil as me ;]

All birds have someday have to fall on the ground xD .

O hai! Testing everything Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE Android 4.3

O bai! Did you witness my power?
03-27-2014, 04:47 PM
It’s not about flame!! I just won’t waist words with stupid people who thinks that, if it didn’t happened to them, so that’s ok!! I’m so glad that I don’t know personally any stupid person who really thinks it!! Thks God!!

Sorry for the late reply @Merivex, but I’m not accessing the forums with high frequency! What I can say is that I had prayed for the people on the plane, and I was hoping it was just a kidnap and people would be alive!!

Unfortunately, the news are not so comforting! It seems that satellites had found more than 300 pieces on the sea near Perth. It’s probably from the flight!! Sad

Now all we can do is to pray for the families!

God bless them all!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
03-27-2014, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 06:57 PM by TheDax.)
(03-27-2014 03:57 PM)Homo87 Wrote:  Um for real? Non of your family seems to be a part of that flight i don't understand why pulling almost all triggers to let know people that mostly don't care about some flight... plane crashed we know it from news theres no need to inform whole forum about it as you noticed 2 people wear like interested. No nedd.to hate me i just share what i think past is a past and it wont come back . AMEN

(03-27-2014 04:03 PM)curraja Wrote:  Tottaly agree Homi *.* but take a look now xD while no one gave a f.. about that beside those 2 now theres gonna be huge interest because of your post Smile i know it cause im pure hated because im too smart for them ^.^ let's wait for flamers posts to make you pure evil as me ;]

All birds have someday have to fall on the ground xD .

Asking for a bit of kindness and common courtesy isn't too much. If you have nothing constructive or positive to say regarding this incident (or any, really), then please refrain from posting in this thread.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
03-27-2014, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 07:02 PM by Merivex.)
Thanks for your kindness Raimoo, Heiwasan, and The Dax.. May God Bless them and you guys too ..

Homo87: All of the people that live in this world called 'earth' are family. We care each other.. and we love each other..

Smartphone : Samsung Galaxy S4
Console : Playstion Vita
PSN ID : Merivex95<<<[Add me!]
03-28-2014, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2014 10:12 AM by Homo87.)
Dax this is off topic everyone have right to say what they merly want and yea give me more minuses if that will make you feel better Wink

Curraja no wonder why forum became so silent now at least i know why and what kind of people are here . Now im just gonna talk about games with people that avoid Off topic section since everything else is taken negatively gl hf .

And no we arent family at least me and you .You seem to be sorta Michael Jackson need some Propofol?

Finished .

My sausage is your sausage just ask for it .

SGS3 LTE Octa Core 4.4.3 32GB+64
03-28-2014, 10:25 AM
Hey @Homo82. I think you hide behind that cold mask of yours an insecure and traumatized guy who has to be polemic to get attention!! Poor little baby… don’t cry, ok? Smile

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Thread Closed