Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Need "real" PSP to play PPSSPP?
03-19-2014, 08:01 AM
Need "real" PSP to play PPSSPP?
I'm new here, and already read tons of thread in this forum. Unlike VBA, NDS or other emulators, is it need to have PSP game in 'real' PSP and transfer it into pc to play games in ppsspp? Because I read a few thread that charge downloaded roms from internet is called piracy. If need to have 'real' PSP, guess I should leave forum asap. >,<
Find all posts by this user
03-19-2014, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2014 08:15 AM by Raimoo.)
RE: Need "real" PSP to play PPSSPP?
Please respect the rule no piracy talk is allowed here

on the other note, you dont really need real PSP to play PPSSPP. You juz need PSP games in iso format.

How you obtain it,that's is another matter. That's where piracy comes in. The most legal way is to dump iso using real PSP. But, there might be other program that you can use which can dump UMD to ISO files without using real PSP.

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
03-19-2014, 08:56 AM
(03-19-2014 08:13 AM)Raimoo Wrote:  Please respect the rule no piracy talk is allowed here

on the other note, you dont really need real PSP to play PPSSPP. You juz need PSP games in iso format.

How you obtain it,that's is another matter. That's where piracy comes in. The most legal way is to dump iso using real PSP. But, there might be other program that you can use which can dump UMD to ISO files without using real PSP.
How do you get PSP games in iso format without downloading from internet? You said there might be other program to dump UMD to ISO without using real PSP, how's that not piracy? As my information, internet is the only way to get the games without real PSP. Can you tell me what is the other way? Oh, IF there's any legal site to download PSP roms, can you or anyone please link it.
03-19-2014, 09:37 AM
i search a little, and i see this Smile

http://www.gamestop.com/psp

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/psp/psp-vide...cat0705002

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-19-2014, 09:50 AM
O,o Cash, wait sec I check my pocket, oh I forgot I don't have a pocket. LoL xD
03-19-2014, 09:52 AM
what you mean sir?

i not understand, is i said a bad thing?

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-19-2014, 10:13 AM
(03-19-2014 09:52 AM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  what you mean sir?

i not understand, is i said a bad thing?
Nah, don't worry, somehow it is funny to me.
03-19-2014, 10:17 AM
shiishii.. Big Grin

i thought you is mad or something,
sorry if i am bad girl Tongue

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-19-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm still waiting for Raimoo, the purple heart to give his answer.
03-19-2014, 10:43 AM
Rip Iso without psp?

i not think there is a way to do.

unless you buy iso in internet.

i not sure though. Tongue

but here my place, there is store that sell, psp games iso, you pay per game Big Grin

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-19-2014, 10:57 AM
(03-19-2014 10:43 AM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  Rip Iso without psp?

but here my place, there is store that sell, psp games iso, you pay per game Big Grin
Well, cash is a big problem for me, really big one, it doesn't like I don't have money, but urgh... it is just too hard for me. >,<
03-19-2014, 11:04 AM
also, if you go Akihabara,Japan you can buy cheap iso, because psp is old console now Smile

sorry, i think you is from other country Tongue

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
03-19-2014, 11:13 AM
@Firdaus
What kind of answer you expect? PPSSPP runs homebrew, demos, psp remastered versions for ps3, you can also download games of PSN to other sony consoles and you can always know someone with working psp or had one in the past so yeah you don't have to own psp to use ppsspp. ISO is just an disc image, as in user choice, it's not a "pirate format" or anything alike and as a matter of fact ppsspp supports more formats including games directly downloaded from psn as pbp's.

You totally miss the important thing through, PPSSPP is an emulator, while laws are actually different around the world, emulators have to be crystal clear with laws depending where they're hosted and by who they're developed otherwise the developers would get sue and the project would be closed:C. What we do care is for you to respect the forum rules. To keep the project clean of anything shady. We aren't police, most of us will not even remember your name next day, we have our own lives and this is just a friendly community for somewhat geeky people, you don't tell us your crimes, we don't judge you for what you're doing.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-19-2014, 11:15 AM
(03-19-2014 10:57 AM)Firdaus Wrote:  
(03-19-2014 10:43 AM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  Rip Iso without psp?

Well, cash is a big problem for me, really big one, it doesn't like I don't have money, but urgh... it is just too hard for me. >,<

Why do you even discuss this here? We won´t tolerate piracy as that would bring us in trouble.We do not support priacy.
What you do is up to you and we don´t want to know about it, but you won´t get any help here, as piracy is against the law and this emulator is for educational purposes only!
Thread Closed