Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.31 Average
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
04-18-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable
Been playing this on my Nvidia Shield and man does it play well, look good, feel awesome. Thanks to all the hard work the PPSSPP team put in!! I love seeing how good I can get the graphics in emulated games, tried this on my gaming laptop (Core i7 3610QM @ 2.3-3.3GHz, GTX 675m) and set the rendering to 10x PSP and with FXAA anti-aliasing and MAN it looks incredible at 1080p, I mean, this stuff is just damn magic. Seriously, look incredible.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Idk if it's a bug on android or a setting I might I have set but for some reason I keep getting random crashes on my galaxy note 3 games runs smooth I have fast mem set off because I know it cause this issue in some games if anyone has a solution lmk thank you
04-25-2015, 08:08 AM
Can you guys help me? I'm playing p3p on my iphone 6, ppsspp ver 0.9.8. It works fine except during battles and in tartarus where it gets very laggy and the audio is crackling. What settings do you guys use to prevent this?
04-26-2015, 01:20 AM
Newer versions will likely work better, I think. Anyway, you probably need to use frameskip. Set it to one and turn on "auto frameskip" as well, it will try not to skip if possible.

-[Unknown]
04-26-2015, 07:03 AM
I couldnt install the new version. I used date trick and still it didn't work. I turned it on already. The lag only gets severe during battle
04-27-2015, 02:03 PM
(04-25-2015 08:08 AM)chkev13 Wrote:  Can you guys help me? I'm playing p3p on my iphone 6, ppsspp ver 0.9.8. It works fine except during battles and in tartarus where it gets very laggy and the audio is crackling. What settings do you guys use to prevent this?

use skipframe or downgrade the graphics cause battles and the All knock down attack need a lot of resources i dont use the AKD attack just cause it laggy on mine device and is not that good xD Wink

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-28-2015, 12:24 PM
(04-27-2015 02:03 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  
(04-25-2015 08:08 AM)chkev13 Wrote:  Can you guys help me? I'm playing p3p on my iphone 6, ppsspp ver 0.9.8. It works fine except during battles and in tartarus where it gets very laggy and the audio is crackling. What settings do you guys use to prevent this?

use skipframe or downgrade the graphics cause battles and the All knock down attack need a lot of resources i dont use the AKD attack just cause it laggy on mine device and is not that good xD Wink

How to downgrade the graphics? My settings are like this:

mode: non-buffered rendering
frameskipping: 1
auto frame skip: checked
prevent FPS from exceeding 60: checked
Alternative speed: unlimited
rendering resolution: 1x PSP (cannot be changed)
mip mapping: checked
hardware transform: checked
software skinning, vertex cache, lazy texture caching, retain changed textures, low quality splines: checked

timer hack: unchecked
disable alpha test: checked
disable stencil test, enable alpha mask, force depth write: unchecked
texture coord speed hack: checked

fast memory: checked
multithreaded, i/o on thread: unchecked (cannot be changed. if changed,the game will freeze)
change emulated psp's cpu clock: 0
04-28-2015, 06:18 PM
(04-28-2015 12:24 PM)chkev13 Wrote:  
(04-27-2015 02:03 PM)Inuyashaya Wrote:  

How to downgrade the graphics? My settings are like this:

mode: non-buffered rendering
frameskipping: 1
auto frame skip: checked
prevent FPS from exceeding 60: checked
Alternative speed: unlimited
rendering resolution: 1x PSP (cannot be changed)
mip mapping: checked
hardware transform: checked
software skinning, vertex cache, lazy texture caching, retain changed textures, low quality splines: checked

timer hack: unchecked
disable alpha test: checked
disable stencil test, enable alpha mask, force depth write: unchecked
texture coord speed hack: checked

fast memory: checked
multithreaded, i/o on thread: unchecked (cannot be changed. if changed,the game will freeze)
change emulated psp's cpu clock: 0

Change non buffered to buffered rendering and try PSP x 2 if still lag change it to PSP x 1

♥Join US ♥ party on EVOLVEHQ for ALL MonsterHunters English:

https://www.evolvehq.com/recruit/party?token=player:FIlZsoO7VtIqC2x1,party:L5fuksYOCYQWJh_i

♫Status♪ Yuu-Eucliwood Tittles: → Perfect Against Chickens ← ►Kaiser of Heaven&Earth◄
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-11-2015, 10:45 PM
Persona 3 loading issue
Persona 3 Portable has been stuck on the spinning card/loading screen before the intro and won't change to the intro at all any help?
Also I've all ready tried turning all the options in graphics off and it doesn't seem to help. Blue card spins at normal speed even with all the graphics options working.
05-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-24-2015, 04:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015 01:07 PM by theENTER.)
im usig newest build and the game clash multiple times randomly(with message unfortunately ppsspp has stopped)...can anyone recommend setting for me??i did many settings but ppsspp force close while walking in tartarus.. im using galaxy alpha(mali gpu)
06-28-2015, 08:37 AM
can anyone help me how to adjust my graphics of my ppsspp v 1.0.1? 'cause the lag is too strong everytime I play naruto ultimate ninja nor full metal alchemist brotherhood. im using samsung gt-s6310. please? can anyone help me if there's a way? thank you (advance).
07-08-2015, 09:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 11:13 AM by theENTER.)
beat the game while trying ton of different settings but still crashes in tartarus... i need to play new game + but the random crash problem giving me too many frustrations to play again.... any help please.. im using galaxy alpha(mali gpu)
07-09-2015, 08:41 PM

So i have been having this problem with every 1.0

Every time a character blinks these white lines show up from nowhere.

Is there any fix to this?
07-10-2015, 01:35 AM
Use 1x render resolution and/or turn off texture upscaling.

-[Unknown]