forums.PPSSPP.org
The Freedom Wall Thread - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: The Freedom Wall Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9862)

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - Raimoo - 08-22-2014 02:09 AM

(08-21-2014 05:00 PM)heiwasan Wrote:  Maybe life is crazy for everybody!! =p

True that XD

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - youhacked1 - 08-23-2014 07:35 AM

Well that does it i've playing MHFU non-stop ever since the Multiplayer was completely revamped and fixed. I wonder what else can i play with the better multiplayer.

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - Obi55 - 08-23-2014 12:38 PM

Walkin on the beach thrdoo do doo walkin on the beach thdo di doo

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - barbanium - 08-23-2014 03:03 PM

"STEPPIN'* on the beach, throo doo doo!" - SpongeBob

Big Grin

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - heiwasan - 08-29-2014 05:53 PM

Hello!?? Hello!? Anybody there!?

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - AlphaKennyTime - 08-29-2014 07:22 PM

So I finally got around to playing MHFU. I did all the training and whatever and I was pretty impressed with everything they implemented into a handheld game... then I went on my first hunt. I went into that hut thing (where you can play online if you choose to) and took a 2 star quest because I figured the 1 star stuff would be a waste of time. This was a few days ago so I don't remember what the quest was called but I took the first 2 star quest and killing that thing was a nightmare. It was a flying mob that could coat itself in lightning and I could only damage its head. The fight lasted much longer than it should have and I had to constantly sharpen my longsword. It was long. It was annoying. It wasn't fun at all. I got frustrated and enabled some cheats so I could hit any part of its body and have infinite HP. Even then it still took me ages to kill that thing.

Was I just not ready for 2 star quests? After that ordeal I thought about trying 1 star quests from the same building or from the old lady but I was already sick of the game by that point so I stopped playing.

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - barbanium - 08-29-2014 08:48 PM

The monster you fought is a Khezu.
And yes, for beginners, Khezu is one annoying monster.

If I were you, I'd finish all quests all the way from the bottom.
Instead of GH quests, do Elder's quests 'cause even if they're the same tier as low rank GH quests, Elder's quests have monsters with lower HP.
Keep in mind, GH quests are mainly there for multiplayer gameplay.

Lastly, don't get frustrated too easily. A little practice and you'll be a Monster Hunter master. Big Grin

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - AlphaKennyTime - 08-30-2014 06:24 AM

I guess I'll try her quests if I ever play it again. That was such a terrible experience. I spent at least 10 minutes hitting it and sharpening my weapon and I never killed it. I had to quit the game, find cheats, and it still took a while for me to kill it even though I was able to hit any part of his body.

What weapon do you guys recommend? I heard the longsword was pretty nice but the slow animations are killing me. After my toon is done swinging I can hit the roll button (forgot what it is lol) 8-11 times before actually evading. Sometimes I instantly know I made the wrong call and I can hopelessly spam the roll button as I watch my character ignore me and get hit (what feels like) 4 seconds later.

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - barbanium - 08-30-2014 03:08 PM

If you hate slow animations, you might hate great swords and hammers, too.

Maybe dual swords or ranged weapons are good for you. Big Grin

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - cybercjt - 08-30-2014 03:30 PM

Hi Big Grin

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - Raimoo - 08-30-2014 10:44 PM

Hello!!! Sorry for the hiatus status of mine Sad

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - Goddess of Death - 09-03-2014 12:45 PM

hi everybody! kanae de-su! how is all you? who miss me? shiishii Big Grin just joke

sorry to not visit usually, but now i visit again as often i can

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - youhacked1 - 09-03-2014 01:18 PM

Well this thread is back alive once again.

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - heiwasan - 09-03-2014 01:42 PM

(09-03-2014 01:18 PM)youhacked1 Wrote:  Well this thread is back alive once again.

You sure!? Hope you're right!! Big Grin

RE: The Freedom Wall Thread - Raimoo - 09-03-2014 02:42 PM

(09-03-2014 12:45 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  hi everybody! kanae de-su! how is all you? who miss me? shiishii Big Grin just joke

sorry to not visit usually, but now i visit again as often i can

Kanae-chan I miss you~ σ(≧ε≦o)