forums.PPSSPP.org
[solved] Gamepad not working on latest build? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: [solved] Gamepad not working on latest build? (/showthread.php?tid=9294)

[solved] Gamepad not working on latest build? - srdjan1995 - 02-13-2014 10:39 AM

Hello. I just downloaded build v0.9.6-923-gc158d0a and can't use my gamepad. It's not working at all in the emulator. It's not an xbox 360 emulator, it's a regular directinput gamepad with analog sticks, but it worked before. I even tried to use x360ce with emulator but it's still not working. I tried gamepad in few PC games and it's working just fine, so it's not issue due to gamepad. Can someone help me fix this? Tnx you Smile

RE: Gamepad not working on latest build? - TheDax - 02-13-2014 11:10 AM

First, have you tried this? That should always be the first thing to check when a D.Input controller isn't working with PPSSPP. Next, what's the most recent build you can find where your controller does work, if the first idea didn't solve it?

RE: Gamepad not working on latest build? - srdjan1995 - 02-13-2014 12:10 PM

(02-13-2014 11:10 AM)TheDax Wrote:  First, have you tried this? That should always be the first thing to check when a D.Input controller isn't working with PPSSPP. Next, what's the most recent build you can find where your controller does work, if the first idea didn't solve it?

Tnx man, it's working now. I haven't read that thread carefully, so i didn't saw you posted solution. Once more, thank you so much bro Smile You can close the thread now.

RE: [solved] Gamepad not working on latest build? - TheDax - 02-13-2014 08:58 PM

No problem.

Closed by request.