forums.PPSSPP.org
Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone (/showthread.php?tid=9156)

Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - LunaPark - 02-07-2014 01:32 PM

I tried to look around the threads and posts but could not find some solutions or guides to it.

Any guides to transferring the files into iPhone to play ? Smile

RE: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - Faviopkrk - 02-07-2014 05:31 PM

(02-07-2014 01:32 PM)LunaPark Wrote:  I tried to look around the threads and posts but could not find some solutions or guides to it.

with ifunbox or diskaid windows install AppSync from cydia,the path where to put the games is / var / mobile / documents / psp

RE: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - GuilhermeGS2 - 02-07-2014 05:48 PM

I'm 99,9% sure that it isn't possible at this time. I tried to use a app to convert videos, and that didn't work, if convert videos isn't possible yet, psp roms much less. Anyway, a phone is not powerful enough to execute that task.

RE: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - Faviopkrk - 02-07-2014 08:44 PM

(02-07-2014 05:48 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  I'm 99,9% sure that it isn't possible at this time. I tried to use a app to convert videos, and that didn't work, if convert videos isn't possible yet, psp roms much less. Anyway, a phone is not powerful enough to execute that task.

I think it is not referring to that, he wants to pass the games to run in ios

RE: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - GuilhermeGS2 - 02-07-2014 09:24 PM

Sorry, I read "Transforming" and not "Transfering". I'm very bad in reading. Confused

RE: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - LunaPark - 02-08-2014 12:09 AM

(02-07-2014 05:31 PM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 01:32 PM)LunaPark Wrote:  I tried to look around the threads and posts but could not find some solutions or guides to it.

with ifunbox or diskaid windows install AppSync from cydia,the path where to put the games is / var / mobile / documents / psp

I've installed both ifunbox and appsync (on my phone) but I'm unable to really use appsync ? Which version of appsync do I download ? Sorry, I'm abit slow on doing these kinds of stuffs.

RE: Transferring ISO/CSO into iPhone - Faviopkrk - 02-08-2014 12:27 AM

(02-08-2014 12:09 AM)LunaPark Wrote:  
(02-07-2014 05:31 PM)Faviopkrk Wrote:  

I've installed both ifunbox and appsync (on my phone) but I'm unable to really use appsync ? Which version of appsync do I download ? Sorry, I'm abit slow on doing these kinds of stuffs.
[Image: proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F3.bp.blogspot.com...=image%2F*]

connect your iPhone and go to that path var / mobile / document / psp and put the iso in there after running ppsspp in ios,AppSync is not program is to synchronize apps