forums.PPSSPP.org
force stop when save game - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: force stop when save game (/showthread.php?tid=904)

force stop when save game - [email protected] - 02-04-2013 02:07 PM

when i save the game..the ppsspp will force stop

RE: force stop when save game - livisor - 02-04-2013 03:04 PM

What game?what ppsspp version? Can you at least load a savegame?

RE: force stop when save game - [email protected] - 02-04-2013 05:17 PM

v0.61..but can load save game

RE: force stop when save game - iphoneislame - 02-04-2013 09:52 PM

I'm having the same problem. I'm running version 0.6.1 with jit enabled playing Fate Extra. The game runs almost flawlessly on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 but when I save the game ppsspp force closes. Also there is a certain part in the game I can't pass cuz the game freezes with or without jit. Any ideas?

RE: force stop when save game - livisor - 02-05-2013 05:58 AM

(02-04-2013 09:52 PM)iphoneislame Wrote:  I'm having the same problem. I'm running version 0.6.1 with jit enabled playing Fate Extra. The game runs almost flawlessly on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 but when I save the game ppsspp force closes. Also there is a certain part in the game I can't pass cuz the game freezes with or without jit. Any ideas?

The part where you freeze is right before a cutscene or something?provide a log or something.

RE: force stop when save game - iphoneislame - 02-05-2013 05:34 PM

The part where you freeze is right before a cutscene or something?provide a log or something.
[/quote]

How can I provide a log? I've actually been wondering how to do that.

RE: force stop when save game - livisor - 02-05-2013 07:27 PM

(02-05-2013 05:34 PM)iphoneislame Wrote:  The part where you freeze is right before a cutscene or something?provide a log or something.

How can I provide a log? I've actually been wondering how to do that.
[/quote]

For android you can install ADB and fastboot on your pc,connect the device through usb than do "adb logcat"(henrik suggested that).

RE: force stop when save game - zer000 - 05-26-2013 12:23 PM

hi i have this exact same problem too, anyway to work around it ?
i'm playing sd gundam ggeneration world when i save in game it force close and i try to save in overworld too but force close again.

RE: force stop when save game - arg274 - 05-26-2013 01:23 PM

0.7.6-809(or more) is the current version.why r u guys using such an outdated version?dload it 4m the ppsspp downloads section.