forums.PPSSPP.org
Convert Persona 3 ppsspp save to psp? - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Development (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Convert Persona 3 ppsspp save to psp? (/showthread.php?tid=9022)

Convert Persona 3 ppsspp save to psp? - kirbymaster101 - 01-29-2014 08:02 PM

Anyone know how to do that? Is there a converter I can use?

RE: Convert Persona 3 ppsspp save to psp? - kirbymaster101 - 01-30-2014 12:56 AM

NVM, just looked at my file strucutre and I simply pasted in the wrong location. Now my saves work. For future purposes is there any game where you cant just move the ppsspp save to a psp?

RE: Convert Persona 3 ppsspp save to psp? - TheDax - 01-30-2014 01:09 AM

I think most saves work fine when you go from PPSSPP -> PSP, but going from PSP -> PPSSPP is where some games tend to be picky. One example I can think of is KH Birth By Sleep; it doesn't like saves from real PSPs. It can be a one-way street so to speak, so you might want to test going both ways before putting in hours of work to find out that you can't go both ways.

Edit: Another one is God Eater Burst; that one tends to claim your save is corrupted (via a message in the debug console) when going from PSP -> PPSSPP, even if it isn't.

RE: Convert Persona 3 ppsspp save to psp? - TheMethGuy14 - 02-01-2014 04:52 PM

Kirbymaster1, how were you able to add persona 3 save game to psp because for me it gives corrupted data? whats your software version?