forums.PPSSPP.org
Compatibility - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Homebrew Software - Results (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Compatibility (/showthread.php?tid=89)

Compatibility - crank3659 - 11-03-2012 11:09 AM

Tested on the Samsung Galaxy S3 it works very well for early version, good job Henrik!!! Big Grin

Tested game : Yugioh! GX Tag Force 3

Result: .iso didn't load and .cso load but blackscreen and after 5 sec ppsspp crashs

When you need support or anything you can PM me Smile

I'll stalk this page for new updates etc. Angel

Edit: I know for the game is the false Sector but didn't want open a new topic I hope it isn't a problem for you Henrik Tongue

RE: Compatibility - drgci - 11-03-2012 04:10 PM

(11-03-2012 11:09 AM)crank3659 Wrote:  Tested on the Samsung Galaxy S3 it works very well for early version, good job Henrik!!! Big Grin

Result: .iso didn't load and .cso load but blackscreen and after 5 sec ppsspp crashs

Edit: I know for the game is the false Sector but didn't want open a new topic I hope it isn't a problem for you Henrik Tongue
Final fantasy crisis core boot only for 2 sec and after that the app closed

(11-03-2012 11:09 AM)crank3659 Wrote:  Tested on the Samsung Galaxy S3 it works very well for early version, good job Henrik!!! Big Grin

Final fantasy crisis core boot only for 2 sec and after that the app closed

RE: Compatibility - artart78 - 11-08-2012 11:10 PM

No need for working platforms results, otherwise, you can check http://forums.ppsspp.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4