forums.PPSSPP.org
stupidy low FPS. - Printable Version

+- forums.PPSSPP.org (https://forums.ppsspp.org)
+-- Forum: PPSSPP - Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Discussion and Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: stupidy low FPS. (/showthread.php?tid=8266)

stupidy low FPS. - tankball - 01-03-2014 05:13 PM

so i got the Sword Art Online PSP game and i can play it on my desktop at 30-32FPS (witch the game runs at) but on my ipad mini im geting 1-5 FPS.

RE: stupidy low FPS. - TheDax - 01-03-2014 05:27 PM

Have you read through the Performance Guide? Mobile devices typically need a lot of extra tweaks to run smoothly that desktops don't.

Anyway, SAO has a thread here, so I suggest posting there if you have any further questions.

RE: stupidy low FPS. - tankball - 01-03-2014 09:29 PM

(01-03-2014 05:27 PM)TheDax Wrote:  Have you read through the Performance Guide? Mobile devices typically need a lot of extra tweaks to run smoothly that desktops don't.

Anyway, SAO has a thread here, so I suggest posting there if you have any further questions.
yes but idk what i need to set for it to work

RE: stupidy low FPS. - Faviopkrk - 01-04-2014 12:13 AM

(01-03-2014 05:13 PM)tankball Wrote:  so i got the Sword Art Online PSP game and i can play it on my desktop at 30-32FPS (witch the game runs at) but on my ipad mini im geting 1-5 FPS.

sure to be active in setting, developer tools / dynarec (JIT) active, fast active memory, frame skipping (auto), prevent from Exceeding 60 fps active.